Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mustafi has to be one of the biggest ********s to

Mustafi has to be one of the biggest ********s to

have played for us in recent years. A complete ****ing imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I watched that at least 10 times and came to the conclusion that Kane was never getting his head to that even if he isn't fouled.

And yes, Mustafi is an utter f*ckwit whom we really need to see the back off sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    put "Mustafi" into Youtube search. top of responses...this
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Valencia saw us coming and we gave them Gabriel and Coqblock too.

Could get them in the EL too.

The thing that really grinds my gears most about Mustafi and I never really hear anybody else bring it up. Yes we all know about his constant ridiculous rash tackles. Even the ones he gets away and could be deemed as great tackles leave me fuming because clearly he's not learning from his mistakes. Anyway the other thing that annoys. He seems to have it in his head that he's our Beckenbauer. Every game he'll constantly try about 5 pin point 100 yard passes. The only problem is that he's ****ing woeful at it, this is a man that's dreadful at 20 yard passes. He's honestly one of the worst CB at bringing the ball out that we've had in decades. He genuinely might be worse than Senderos on the ball. It's not an exaggeration to say his long over the top ball is usually at least 40 yards over hit. Dreadful.