Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Laca missed two sitters, Boomerang missed a pen, their goal was offside

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, cos the likes of Olly G put those chances away all the time, didn't they?
    Whoa, now! Why are we dissing Olivier? Olivier was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Arguably the "No 10" performance came from Mkhitaryan on Saturday - linked up a lot and made the chance at the end for PEA. Also covered for Mustafi. Not getting the praise he deserves I think
    Oh, I agree. But I just think having a no.10 allows that to happen. HM7 and Iwobi are both basically no.10s being played wide. Look, we didn't know we'd lose Holding, and I never agreed with letting Chamber go on loan.

But we wasted two months this season playing boring footie with 3 at the back just to try and make up for Mustafi being shît.

I said ages ago that it doesn't matter where or with how many Mustafi plays, he's gonna fück up, so better to play with a no.10 who might make some goals to cancel out the Mustafies.

But nice to seeing HM starting to look like the player I was hoping for.

Gutted to lose Rambo. Big game player. Don't be surprised if he scores the winner in the CL final. Just gutted that between them, Laca, Auba, and Mustafi stopped him giving us an away win in his final NLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whoa, now! Why are we dissing Olivier? Olivier was lovely.
    I loved Olly. Always will do. Just agreeing with LA vs WES that it was a well taken goal. It a striker of Olly's quality could mess those up, it proves that Rambo's chance wasn't simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Arguably the "No 10" performance came from Mkhitaryan on Saturday - linked up a lot and made the chance at the end for PEA. Also covered for Mustafi. Not getting the praise he deserves I think
    Simply magnificent performance from the Armenian.