Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Laca missed two sitters, Boomerang missed a pen, their goal was offside

So Laca missed two sitters, Boomerang missed a pen, their goal was offside

and the pen should have been retaken (although it was never a pen in the first place).

And we still largely controlled the game and managed a 1-1 draw away from home against Spurs.

Well done the Arsenal and well done Unai Emery.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    and the pen should have been retaken (although it was never a pen in the first place).

And we still largely controlled the game and managed a 1-1 draw away from home against Spurs.

There pen ALLEGEDLY was correct according to the FA.... you missed out Rose not being booked for diving and not being sent off for a studs up challenge on the keeper, and Sanchez not being sent off for kicking Kos while on the floor.

And we are about 10 points better off then last season
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    There pen ALLEGEDLY was correct according to the FA.... you missed out Rose not being booked for diving and not being sent off for a studs up challenge on the keeper, and Sanchez not being sent off for kicking Kos while on the floor.

And we are about 10 points better off then last season
    I'm sure this will be a great consolation when we have to turn out in an unmissable tie against Dynamo Buttfùcksi in the Losers' league next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sure this will be a great consolation when we have to turn out in an unmissable tie against Dynamo Buttfùcksi in the Losers' league next year.
    we're going to finish third, b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    we're going to finish third, b.
    We're not, but if I'm being honest, I don't really care. I hate all European games anyway.

My major concern for the rest of this season is praying that City beat Liverpool to the title. Nothing else really matters.

Don’t forget Danny ‘Jet Li’ Rose’s Kung flying fu kick into Leno’s chest.

But it’s totally okay because you have to go for it in that situation

Surely there’s a difference between going for it and actually hurting a player. If that happened outside of football he would be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

No mention of Ramsey's excellent goal, I note

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No mention of Ramsey's excellent goal, I note
    Almost like we play better with Ozil or Rambo in the side. But what would I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Almost like we play better with Ozil or Rambo in the side. But what would I know?
    Have I ever said that they weren't good players, gg? I merely object to people jumping up and down, screeching like 5-year-old saying they hate the manager because there favourite players aren't being picked

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have I ever said that they weren't good players, gg? I merely object to people jumping up and down, screeching like 5-year-old saying they hate the manager because there favourite players aren't being picked
    I accept that on certain occasions, against certain opposition, we may be better with a leetle bit less the flair. But it doesn't exactly make for an enjoyable spectacle.