Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The lack of footage of Corbyn getting an egg smashed on his head is very annoying.

The lack of footage of Corbyn getting an egg smashed on his head is very annoying.

It's exactly that sort of thing that could have lifted my mood this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's exactly that sort of thing that could have lifted my mood this morning.
    I see Owen Jones is desperately trying to justify the egging of one politician whilst denouncing the other. All whilst ripping into Rachel Riley.

The world is a strange place at times.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I see Owen Jones is desperately trying to justify the egging of one politician whilst denouncing the other. All whilst ripping into Rachel Riley.

I very much doubt Owen Jones would want to rip in Rachel Riley, i

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Brilliantly, they've retweeted him so many times that they've actually managed to get 'Corbyn is a Nazi' trending on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I very much doubt Owen Jones would want to rip in Rachel Riley, i
    yes. he wouldn't want to touch a Jew...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”