Thread: i'll have to start going to matches again

i'll have to start going to matches again

last night was quite fun.

Yes, very enjoyable.

Erzl! McTarrian! Blenkinsop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, very enjoyable.

Erzl! McTarrian! Blenkinsop!
    Quite surprised that Dick hasn’t deployed Blenkinsop more often, til now. A better RB option than Lickstainer or AMN in that position, I’d have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Quite surprised that Dick hasn’t deployed Blenkinsop more often, til now. A better RB option than Lickstainer or AMN in that position, I’d have thought.
    Yes, and though we don't see what happens in training and so on, The Lich has only had one good game there and AMN has been dreadful imo.

I mean, he's perhaps a less bad option. Bear in mind that Bournemouth offered very little and their best attacking players out. Spurs will tear Jenkinson a new one.

I think we should play Mustafi at RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I mean, he's perhaps a less bad option. Bear in mind that Bournemouth offered very little and their best attacking players out. Spurs will tear Jenkinson a new one.

I think we should play Mustafi at RB.
    Yeah, because Mustafi is so reliable in his actual position........

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yeah, because Mustafi is so reliable in his actual position........
    Well Jenkinson has repeatedly failed to get into Championship XIs so is clearly not a proper footballer. Great that he's living out his dream, though. At least Mustafi would be out of the way there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well Jenkinson has repeatedly failed to get into Championship XIs so is clearly not a proper footballer. Great that he's living out his dream, though. At least Mustafi would be out of the way there.
    Harsh. He had a few decent appearances when AW first gave him a chance. At least he’s a genuine RB and, although he may not make the grade, he’s the best of weak options, from what I’ve seen so far.

Harsh. He had a few decent appearances when AW first gave him a chance. At least he’s a genuine RB and, although he may not make the grade, he’s the best of weak options, from what I’ve seen so far.
    He's no Bellerin but can't remember him ever having an utter horror show

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's no Bellerin but can't remember him ever having an utter horror show
    The 8-2 wasn't very pretty but he was hardly alone.