Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I shall be eating here in about one week's time, AWIMB

I shall be eating here in about one week's time, AWIMB

and I must confess I have never been a fan of Turkish cuisine.

Starter and main suggestions please and keep in mind that given who I am eating with, I'm likely to be paralytic drunk when I begin to consume the meal.

Cheers.

www.skewrestaurant.com/restaurant-menu

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Starter and main suggestions please and keep in mind that given who I am eating with, I'm likely to be paralytic drunk when I begin to consume the meal.

Cheers.

Hang on - you're eating with me?

Cheers.

Ah. You’re visiting my home town. Last went to Skew a few months back. You can’t really f*ck up Turkish food, can you ? The menu’s never going to push the boundaries. Grilled meats, Kofta’s, Mezze dishes. Baklava with the coffee. Good ambience. You should have a decent enough night.

Cheers.

Lamb shish innit.

Bang on as well.

Cheers.

As mentioned above, you can't go wrong with a selection of grilled meats - as long as the quality of the meat is good, which at these prices it should be. Lamb chops are usually superb.

If there is lots of you, share the mixed mezze (hot and cold) to start.

For main, I love a Beyti, however if you are partial to aubergine, then the Alinazik looks splendid.

Cheers.

For a moment, I thought I saw that they want to charge £15.90 for some chargrilled vegetables...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”