Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This India/Pakistan thing could make this year’s World Cup a bit awks.

This India/Pakistan thing could make this year’s World Cup a bit awks.

Still, all good fun. And where’s redgunamo, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's the point. India was gonna forfeit the game. But Modi wants re-election and thought he could do another of his "surgical strikes" last last time. But that was on the ground and Pak claimed it never happened.

Thus, he bombed either a training camp of the cünts who tried to kill me in 2005 or a forest (depending on which side you believe) and went of to a rally of the fascist faithful.

Didn't bet on Khan not just retaliating but then, when the IAF tried to regain the initiative, them going down to a shocking 2-0 defeat.

The irony is of course that the ICC chose to screw the small cricket playing nations and go for just a one group of ten CWC because it guaranteed lots of telly cash for the Ind-Pak game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That's the point. India was gonna forfeit the game. But Modi wants re-election and thought he could do another of his "surgical strikes" last last time. But that was on the ground and Pak claimed it never happened.

Thus, he bombed either a training camp of the cünts who tried to kill me in 2005 or a forest (depending on which side you believe) and went of to a rally of the fascist faithful.

Didn't bet on Khan not just retaliating but then, when the IAF tried to regain the initiative, them going down to a shocking 2-0 defeat.

The irony is of course that the ICC chose to screw the small cricket playing nations and go for just a one group of ten CWC because it guaranteed lots of telly cash for the Ind-Pak game.
    Have to say, I was shocked to see that India’s still flying Mig-21s - which first entered service in 1959. They’d better start spending some of their new-found wealth on proper kit if they don’t want their arses handed to them by the Pakistanis.
    I’m sure BAE Systems could help them out :rubshands:

Have to say, I was shocked to see that India’s still flying Mig-21s - which first entered service in 1959. They’d better start spending some of their new-found wealth on proper kit if they don’t want their arses handed to them by the Pakistanis.
    I’m sure BAE Systems could help them out :rubshands:
    No. They've done a deal with the frogs.

That's why the planes they used for the original attack were Mirages, and they're now buying (after a huge corruption scandal) Rafaels on the condition of technology transfer to let them built 100 more in India.

Clever chap, Johnny Indian.

But **** pilots, it would seem.

Well nowadays. The first non-white officer in the UK armed forces wasn't Walter Tull, as I'd assumed, but some public school Sikh pilot. My mate made a doc about him. His latest short film got 4m viewers on the One Show. (I can send you a link if you want.) He's asked me to be the researcher if today's pitch on Hinduism in the UK gets taken up.

But just between you and me, do you see what I mean about Indira nuking them in '74? No Ruskies in Afghan, no jihadis, no 9/11. Ok, no Wasim and Waqar but I could live with that if it secured my brethren's future and meant 'Stani backed terrorists didn't try and come and kill us in my fave bits of Ind.

I'm a Gandhian pacifist who's seen the Dalia Lama stop the monsoon.

But still fink Indira shoulda nuked da coonts, init?
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 02-27-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Wien ..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."