Stop it. Now.

. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    The problem being they both have nukes

I would be interesting to see Allans in a set to with an enemy that doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    have to pander to its own population's misplaced sense of guilt and will just get on with it.

Meh. There are way too many Indians and Pakistan needs wiping off the map. All in all, a win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Meh. There are way too many Indians and Pakistan needs wiping off the map. All in all, a win-win.
    I suppose a nuclear winter would also solve global warming

I suppose a nuclear winter would also solve global warming
    That’s the spirit! Personally, I’m a big fan of nuclear war when it’s thousands of miles away from where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    have to pander to its own population's misplaced sense of guilt and will just get on with it.
    Especially one that believes in reincarnation to a better life as a higher caste, and is led by a Hindutva (Hindu fascist) clique who believe that killing muzzies if the noblest thing a right-thinking Hindu can do. (cf the way that their orginal facist clique in Bombay - as was before they renamed it - the Shiv Sena have named absolutely everything after Chhatrapati Shivaji - the C17th Hindu leader who killed **** loads of Muzzies.

Still think Indira should have done it in 1974 when they got the bomb. Pak now has more warheads than us. I know nothing about Pak delivery systems, but India's got some tasty missiles. They got to Mars, remember.

Mutually assured destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Especially one that believes in reincarnation to a better life as a higher caste, and is led by a Hindutva (Hindu fascist) clique who believe that killing muzzies if the noblest thing a right-thinking Hindu can do. (cf the way that their orginal facist clique in Bombay - as was before they renamed it - the Shiv Sena have named absolutely everything after Chhatrapati Shivaji - the C17th Hindu leader who killed **** loads of Muzzies.

Still think Indira should have done it in 1974 when they got the bomb. Pak now has more warheads than us. I know nothing about Pak delivery systems, but India's got some tasty missiles. They got to Mars, remember.
    I don’t get why you’re so down on the chap for wanting to kill muslims