Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So when Comrade Jeremy has used the Brexit debacle to seize power I reckon we'll

So when Comrade Jeremy has used the Brexit debacle to seize power I reckon we'll

immediately start with the contstruction of certain 'facilities'. Who will volunteer to hide Monty in their attic. I'll do my bit for his wife and kid but I'm fúcked if I'm having that superscilious, entitled AKB ****warbler barking his demands at me all day and acting like he's doing me a favour

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    immediately start with the contstruction of certain 'facilities'. Who will volunteer to hide Monty in their attic. I'll do my bit for his wife and kid but I'm fúcked if I'm having that superscilious, entitled AKB ****warbler barking his demands at me all day and acting like he's doing me a favour
    Plus he’ll try to **** your granny.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I have to be honest, him seizing power in the Labour Party took me by surprise, but I'll eat my one good leg if he becomes Prime Minister.

Even in a country run by the most ineffective group of people I've seen in power, he stands out as the most hopeless of the bunch. He's Ronnie Rosenthal on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Plus he’ll try to **** your granny.
    Now that I'd pay to see. Is Herbert's gran a GILF?

Nah mate. Fanny like a bill poster's bucket and a face like a

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Now that I'd pay to see. Is Herbert's gran a GILF?
    bulldog lickin' píss off a nettle - I reckon you would though.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I have to be honest, him seizing power in the Labour Party took me by surprise, but I'll eat my one good leg if he becomes Prime Minister.

Even in a country run by the most ineffective group of people I've seen in power, he stands out as the most hopeless of the bunch. He's Ronnie Rosenthal on a daily basis.
    What’s up with your leg, a?