Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: On the flights to and from Dallas I watched several films. Here are my reviews:

On the flights to and from Dallas I watched several films. Here are my reviews:

1/ BlacKKKlansman - Was OK. Quite entertaining. Silly anti-Trump shíte at the end, but otherwise quite fun.

2/ Can You Ever Forgive Me? - This was about the best of the ones I watched. A wafer-thin plot, but redeemed by Melissa McCarthy's performance. Richard E Grant just does his Richeard E Grant thing as per.

3/ Bohemian Rhapsody - This was weird. It was like watching a low-budget TV movie made in about 1990. Terrible wigs, terrible dialogue and every member of Queen bar Mercury was basically a cardboard cutout. At times, it was a bit like watching Spinal Tap but with no laughs.

4/ Whiteboy Rick. Drifted off at points during this. Matthew McConaughey being sleazy is always good fun, though.

5/ My Dinner With Herve - Slept through most of this. Tyrion Lannister putting on a funny accent and saying 'Boss, da plane!' and being all drunk and mental. I woke up in time for him to shoot himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    1/ BlacKKKlansman - Was OK. Quite entertaining. Silly anti-Trump shíte at the end, but otherwise quite fun.

2/ Can You Ever Forgive Me? - This was about the best of the ones I watched. A wafer-thin plot, but redeemed by Melissa McCarthy's performance. Richard E Grant just does his Richeard E Grant thing as per.

3/ Bohemian Rhapsody - This was weird. It was like watching a low-budget TV movie made in about 1990. Terrible wigs, terrible dialogue and every member of Queen bar Mercury was basically a cardboard cutout. At times, it was a bit like watching Spinal Tap but with no laughs.

4/ Whiteboy Rick. Drifted off at points during this. Matthew McConaughey being sleazy is always good fun, though.

5/ My Dinner With Herve - Slept through most of this. Tyrion Lannister putting on a funny accent and saying 'Boss, da plane!' and being all drunk and mental. I woke up in time for him to shoot himself.
    Now I want to watch My Dinner with Herve!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Now I want to watch My Dinner with Herve!
    Oh. In which case, apologies for the spoiler. The little cůnt shoots himself. Soz.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

50 mils of valium. A couple of G&Ts while you wait the 20-30 mins for them to kick in. Wake up smiling in Delhi or wherever. Snorted.