Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One should never take pleasure from the misfortune of others, AWIMB. However

One should never take pleasure from the misfortune of others, AWIMB. However

in this case I am more than happy to relish in it.

Canary Wharf has a series of street food places in something called the Wharf Kitchen. It has a Greek place, a fried chicken place, a Caribbean place, a Japanese place and something else I'm not sure how to describe. The Greek place is doing very well. The others all seem to be doing pretty well.

With one exception. There is one place that I have yet to see a single customer for and which is likely to go bankrupt any day now, god willing.

The Vurger Co.

And yes, it is what you fear. Bankruptcy is too good for the c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The Vurger Co.
    oh, that is good news...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    in this case I am more than happy to relish in it.

Canary Wharf has a series of street food places in something called the Wharf Kitchen. It has a Greek place, a fried chicken place, a Caribbean place, a Japanese place and something else I'm not sure how to describe. The Greek place is doing very well. The others all seem to be doing pretty well.

With one exception. There is one place that I have yet to see a single customer for and which is likely to go bankrupt any day now, god willing.

The Vurger Co.

And yes, it is what you fear. Bankruptcy is too good for the c*nts.

As someone that has recently started spending a day a week in the Wharf..... I'm keen to find street food. Whereabouts is this located, WES?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    As someone that has recently started spending a day a week in the Wharf..... I'm keen to find street food. Whereabouts is this located, WES?
    amongst the greenery near the tube station..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    If you are in CW tube stop and go towards the main exit, before the last big escalator you turn left into the underground complex. Follow that around and at the far end you will see it.

Thanks for the help

"Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

From their menu (quick google)....Lord

AUBURGER £8.45

Aubergine, chickpea, red onion and Tabasco chipotle patty with pickled red cabbage, gherkin, tomato, vegan cheese and house cumin mayo.

£1 Extra Slice of Vegan Cheese

Think we should let the Dairy board know we got another joker calling it cheese.