Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have just received an email from someone whose job title is 'Outreach Warrior'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hope they don't push a tube up my winkie. That's what I hope.
    Mate, they're operating on your nose. Why would they catheterise you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mate, they're operating on your nose. Why would they catheterise you?
    In case I píss myself? I don't know. Why do they catheterise anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In case I píss myself? I don't know. Why do they catheterise anyone?
    I've been operated on twice in my life. On neither occasion did they catheterise me (although a very camp nurse did shave off half my pubes once).

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm pretty sure I went there for either a requiem mass or for the marriage of some cousin or other. The former, I think.
    They also have a canteen / restaurant thing which I happened upon when looking for the office.

Scones, soup, quiches - that sort of thing. I was thinking I may lunch there one day but then I thought what sort of person would lunch in a a church environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They also have a canteen / restaurant thing which I happened upon when looking for the office.

Scones, soup, quiches - that sort of thing. I was thinking I may lunch there one day but then I thought what sort of person would lunch in a a church environment.
    Very wise, sw. After all, someone might come up to you and start talking about religion. And where would you get a drink?

There's a cafe near me that keeps advertising lunch dishes that sound really nice. However, it has no licence, so there is zero chance of me ever eating there. It's harsh, but a man has to have principles.