Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have just received an email from someone whose job title is 'Outreach Warrior'.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "...and decide whether v will be getting a rebate on the council tax."

Every cloud an' a' that
    I hope she remarries, of course. Someone kind, rich and good-looking, naturally. With functioning genitals.

The poor kid deserves to catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am seriously considering responding to them encouraging them to commit suicide in order to preserve themselves from any further indignity.

The 21st Century really is proving the most appalling disappointment.
    I never seen one of those but I've seen a few 'Ninja' job titles

Lol Professional Ninja on your CV

Btw anyone rembemer that website some kid had about him and his mates pretending to be Ninjas?

This is going waaaay back...like gregmitchell days

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I never seen one of those but I've seen a few 'Ninja' job titles
    I've also come across 'Fungineer'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm hoping that 1/ I'm not facing a few days of dreadful pain and 2/ my growths prove to be benign. I'm not really feeling very much at present. A trifle trepidatious, I suppose? As the wise man once said, que sera, sera.
    There'll probably be a bit of pain, but I'm sure they'll give you some top quality painkillers for that, so that's all good.

On the second, as you say, it's in the lap of the gods, so in one sense no point fretting. However, their lack of urgency would suggest to me that they're not that worried.

Anyway, all the very best with it.

There'll probably be a bit of pain, but I'm sure they'll give you some top quality painkillers for that, so that's all good.

On the second, as you say, it's in the lap of the gods, so in one sense no point fretting. However, their lack of urgency would suggest to me that they're not that worried.

Anyway, all the very best with it.
    ty b. My sister-in-law who is a nurse has recommended Tramadol as a good one they would be inclined to prescribe as long as I consistently claim to be experiencing 10 on the pain scale. She suggests Fentanyl if I fancy aiming high, but is less sure I'll get it.

It's important to choose one's drugs carefully, don't you think?

ty b. My sister-in-law who is a nurse has recommended Tramadol as a good one they would be inclined to prescribe as long as I consistently claim to be experiencing 10 on the pain scale. She suggests Fentanyl if I fancy aiming high, but is less sure I'll get it.

It's important to choose one's drugs carefully, don't you think?
    Absolutely. If all else fails, could you not call your chum in Primrose Hill?

Absolutely. If all else fails, could you not call your chum in Primrose Hill?
    That would kind of require a functioning bugle, b.

That would kind of require a functioning bugle, b.
    Stevie Nicks would disagree.

Stevie Nicks would disagree.
    Wasn't that Joanna Lumley? I'm not having bugle blown up my fundament, anyway. It's undignified.