Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone seems to be getting irate about this homeless at Sutton station getting some

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I ignored a homeless woman in Washington DC once and she called me a "big-nosed mother f*cker".

I took solace in the fact that, on balance, she'd have swapped her regular sized nose for having a f*cking bed to sleep in, the rancid homeless slag.
    To be fair, she did have you bang to rights on a very short acquaintance. Quite perceptive for an indigent, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, she did have you bang to rights on a very short acquaintance. Quite perceptive for an indigent, really.
    True enough. I still hope she's dead though.

I wonder if Jeremy and Seamus know about the jew penchant for fúcking their own grannies. My word, that piece of informaion might tip them over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wonder if Jeremy and Seamus know about the jew penchant for fúcking their own grannies. My word, that piece of informaion might tip them over the edge.
    Hang on, is this claim based purely on my own 'unusual' relationship with my now deceased grandmother? Or have you heard of other cases?

Hang on, is this claim based purely on my own 'unusual' relationship with my now deceased grandmother? Or have you heard of other cases?
    No, just you. I've always held you up as the perfect exemplar of jew behaviour.

To be fair, in the films and TV about them I've seen, they do all seem to be a bit funny about their mums. It's no coincidence that Freud was one and came up with the Oedipus complex. Classic case of projection from the bearded, couch-bothering coke-fiend, there.

A cursory look on Google suggests this is a niche interest that extends leeeetle beeet beyond my own horizons

"These Jew Milf Granny Whores got ****ed in all their little holes"

"Watch Jewish Granny Squirts During Sex-show video"

I look forward to seeing what kind of target marketing the Facebook alogrithms come up with for me after these searches

True enough. I still hope she's dead though.
    Oh yes. Fair enough. Bloody rude just to say it like that.

A cursory look on Google suggests this is a niche interest that extends leeeetle beeet beyond my own horizons

"These Jew Milf Granny Whores got ****ed in all their little holes"

"Watch Jewish Granny Squirts During Sex-show video"

I look forward to seeing what kind of target marketing the Facebook alogrithms come up with for me after these searches
    Hang on. Are they milfs or granny whores? They can't be both imo.

Hang on. Are they milfs or granny whores? They can't be both imo.
    And why the ruddy hell not? A granny is, by definition, a mother. So why not a f*ckble one?

I don't see any category incongruencies here, unless I'm missing something.