Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone seems to be getting irate about this homeless at Sutton station getting some

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You can see alcohol fumes? Your forensic powers are indeed strong, my friend!
    I suppose it could be other intoxicants. Either way, others shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of his inability to control himself.

And he's stationed himself to be an obstacle for anyone wishing to view the map on the information board
    Were the vagrant astute, he'd have laid parallel beneath the structure but no...he's an obstruction
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    water chucked near him to get him to fùck off out of it.

https://twitter.com/Pro_Windscreens/...51357916110848

Everyone's queuing up to be outraged about it, of course, but I have to admit that personally, I have absolutely no problem with this. Why didn't the cùnt just move?
    This problem is quite prevalent in Manchester but I have very little sympathy* for them as they're either bloody aggressive or don't have a card reader.

I took a quite a pasting from some homeless prick when I was drunk once, so you'll forgive the fact that I couldn't give a toss about them.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    This problem is quite prevalent in Manchester but I have very little sympathy* for them as they're either bloody aggressive or don't have a card reader.

I took a quite a pasting from some homeless prick when I was drunk once, so you'll forgive the fact that I couldn't give a toss about them.
    I don't like em either. They always try on their homeless ways when you are with a woman.

When you just met her it's difficult it can go either way. You ignore him and you look cold, or you give them something and she'll moan at you for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I think Jesus was quite wrong on this. Mind you, they probably had a better class of beggar back then.

From twitter - it’s the most horrific thing I’ve seen!

Loool what a snowflake

These days you never know..

The homeless person probably p•ssed and sh•t right there and the guy was trying to clean things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ash! As a musician, would an app like this (but better) appeal to you?

https://www.abbeyroad.com/apps
    My word! It's almost as if they've invented a portable tape recording device to sing your ideas into!

I'll be honest, I'm not au fait with contemporary recording gadgets on modern hand-held devices, and a two-track recorder on a phone is surely not a break-through technology, but I can see how the 'import backing track' could appeal to some of these new-fangled genres where everyone shouts a different vocal over the same effing backing track.

At least in the Good Old Days you hard to learn how to play a bit before nicking stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't like em either. They always try on their homeless ways when you are with a woman.

When you just met her it's difficult it can go either way. You ignore him and you look cold, or you give them something and she'll moan at you for doing it.
    I ignored a homeless woman in Washington DC once and she called me a "big-nosed mother f*cker".

I took solace in the fact that, on balance, she'd have swapped her regular sized nose for having a f*cking bed to sleep in, the rancid homeless slag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    From twitter - it’s the most horrific thing I’ve seen!

Loool what a snowflake
    I know. It makes you wonder what they'd think if they saw an image of, say, a child running down the road on fire from napalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My word! It's almost as if they've invented a portable tape recording device to sing your ideas into!

I'll be honest, I'm not au fait with contemporary recording gadgets on modern hand-held devices, and a two-track recorder on a phone is surely not a break-through technology, but I can see how the 'import backing track' could appeal to some of these new-fangled genres where everyone shouts a different vocal over the same effing backing track.

At least in the Good Old Days you hard to learn how to play a bit before nicking stuff.
    So I was chatting to a musician who her own recording studio that she rents out who really wants to pursue this idea. She says that during rehearsals people are constantly scrambling through their phones or rudimentary recording gadgets searching for riffs and stuff that someone played yonks ago and that they want to revisit. She reckons this kind of app, if done well, would make it way easier for amateur and professional recording artists to store their audio files for quick and easy reference.

So you think it's a sh*t idea because it solves a problem that no-one has?