Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This is some genuinely outstanding February weather imo

This is some genuinely outstanding February weather imo

I'm very much in favour of this sort of thing. Winter can fùck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm very much in favour of this sort of thing. Winter can fùck off.
    We re-stocked with some young hens yesterday and they're having the time of their lives today, scratching around amongst the undergrowth and then sunbathing for a while. It's an idyllic spring scene, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We re-stocked with some young hens yesterday and they're having the time of their lives today, scratching around amongst the undergrowth and then sunbathing for a while. It's an idyllic spring scene, it really is.
    Sat in the beer garden of the bar pub next door for lunch, all very civilised

Sat round a round table with the venetian blind closed to keep the sunlight out
    Trousers off
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Sat in the beer garden of the bar pub next door for lunch, all very civilised
    You should pop in and say hello before you leave p. It would be nice to see yoy again after so many years.

Might be his last chance to do so
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have played cricket in much, much worse weather than this. Very much hoping this is the new norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have played cricket in much, much worse weather than this. Very much hoping this is the new norm.
    Indeed. Why at this rate, we can probably look forward to a huge cull of the elderly and infirm, as we usher in four months of 40 - 45 degree sun, complete with forest fires and bone dry reservoirs..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. Why at this rate, we can probably look forward to a huge cull of the elderly and infirm, as we usher in four months of 40 - 45 degree sun, complete with forest fires and bone dry reservoirs..
    To be fair, though, this time last year we were under a foot or so of snow, so I'm not sure I'm ready to extrapolate too much from a bout of unseasonably pleasant weather.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Very harsh on Sir C, 7