Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question: English slang or usage. "You certainly are one crazy b!tch."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    That's American usage. You are certainly one bat-fuvcking psycho. You are really one dumb crackalacka ho.

Stuff like that. What would one say in English slang? Imagine you're writing dialogue for a Guy Ritchie movie. Thanks in advance.
    We're not sexist in the same way. What with us being semi-civilised compared to them.

I reckon the worst any of us would ever say is "Don't be such a silly bint" and even then, it would have to be in exceptional circumstances.

But you know, that's because we have the King James' Bible, Shakespeare, the Romantics etc.

Septics should learn their own lingo. I don't give a fück if it's Spanish, Native Ameri-Indian, Esparanto or whatever. But they should be fined $100 for every English word they use that has a pre-1776 or UK origin as per the OED.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Guy Ritchie doesn't diss women, G.
    It's a good point. But it's not because he has ultimate respect for women. It's more that he has almost no women in his films. And when he does have them, they're cardboard cutouts. I was watching Rock n Rolla couple nights ago. I'm thinking, that's a lot of blokes. To the point where it's weird.

Yes. But you're a lefty, mummy's boy sort though; you wouldn't understand.

Tell me about your father ..?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's a good point. But it's not because he has ultimate respect for women. It's more that he has almost no women in his films. And when he does have them, they're cardboard cutouts. I was watching Rock n Rolla couple nights ago. I'm thinking, that's a lot of blokes. To the point where it's weird.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."