Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Whisper it loudly but we could be 3rd this time next week

Whisper it loudly but we could be 3rd this time next week

Well, 1 point off of third, as I’ve had to make a swift edit, after thinking the updated table wasn’t showing today’s win.
    I’ve now just f*ckin jinxed it, of course.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 02-24-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Jinx it all you want mother***ker, we don't care

Next 2 games are huge.

Pretty handy we got Rennes and not Napoli or a trip to Russia /Ukraine in the EL.

If they drop points to Chelsea in the week, Spurs will be massively deflated for our game, and with one eye on Dortmund, too.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Well, 1 point off of third, as I’ve had to make a swift edit, after thinking the updated table wasn’t showing today’s win.
    I’ve now just f*ckin jinxed it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    If they drop points to Chelsea in the week, Spurs will be massively deflated for our game, and with one eye on Dortmund, too.

Nice.
    I can also see a very, in form Palace, beating, or taking points off of United during the week too.

I can also see a very, in form Palace, beating, or taking points off of United during the week too.
    Bloody hell Mr 7's , your upbeat and positive attitude has thrown me for a loop...are you on something this afternoon? 😊

Yeah but the new manager has sacrificed our club’s traditions and the football is incredibly boring even when we win 3-0, unlike our previous manager who adhered absolutely to our long history of attractive football filled with foreign players and who never once oversaw a match in which we played dull, possession oriented football with no cutting edge.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah but the new manager has sacrificed our club’s traditions and the football is incredibly boring even when we win 3-0, unlike our previous manager who adhered absolutely to our long history of attractive football filled with foreign players and who never once oversaw a match in which we played dull, possession oriented football with no cutting edge.
    Once more, the important point is that you’re right and others are wrong.

You can turn your life into something positive and happy, if only you’d agree to getting some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Once more, the important point is that you’re right and others are wrong.

You can turn your life into something positive and happy, if only you’d agree to getting some help.
    No, the point is that some people that claim to support our club are immature muppets who need to take a good look at themselves rather than endlessly criticising the club when it does something they disagree with like, in this case, changing the manager. It has nothing to do with me.

Incidentally, this is a point which you endlessly made for years on end when people were criticising Wenger.