Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ind want Pak banned from the CWC. It won't happen but it should.

Ind want Pak banned from the CWC. It won't happen but it should.

I was in Paharganj, New Delhi in 2005 when they attacked that and 3 other bazaars 2 days before Diwali.

An hour later and they'd have killed me. 10-20 mins later and they'd have killed Bimla, a beggar lady I've known since the '90s.

I didn't know if some other mates were alive or dead for 2 days as their shop was slap bang in the middle of the cordonned off area.

I also used to go for breakfast in the Taj Mahal Intercontinental in Mumbai when I flew in before getting the sleeper bus down to Goa and they attacked that. I was friendly with one of the waiters there, Mohan.

So I say ban the ****ers.

If that bhenchod Khan wants his team to play cricket again, then he should get the ISI to call off their attack dogs.

I can't stand Modi and his BJP Hindutva fascists, but he's right on this. Why the fück are supposedly civilised nations like us allowing a country that sponsors terrorism to play in the CWC. That's not cricket, old boy.

Seriously, if I had a Tardis and a gun with 6 bullets, I put the whole fücking lot of them into Jinnah, just to make sure.

Indira really should have nuked Pak off the face of God's clean earth when India got the bomb in '74.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Indira really should have nuked Pak off the face of God's clean earth when India got the bomb in '74.
    I'm sure she would have if her own bodyguards hadn't murdered her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I was in Paharganj, New Delhi in 2005 when they attacked that and 3 other bazaars 2 days before Diwali.

An hour later and they'd have killed me. 10-20 mins later and they'd have killed Bimla, a beggar lady I've known since the '90s.

I didn't know if some other mates were alive or dead for 2 days as their shop was slap bang in the middle of the cordonned off area.

I also used to go for breakfast in the Taj Mahal Intercontinental in Mumbai when I flew in before getting the sleeper bus down to Goa and they attacked that. I was friendly with one of the waiters there, Mohan.

So I say ban the ****ers.

If that bhenchod Khan wants his team to play cricket again, then he should get the ISI to call off their attack dogs.

I can't stand Modi and his BJP Hindutva fascists, but he's right on this. Why the fück are supposedly civilised nations like us allowing a country that sponsors terrorism to play in the CWC. That's not cricket, old boy.

Seriously, if I had a Tardis and a gun with 6 bullets, I put the whole fücking lot of them into Jinnah, just to make sure.

Wait, it's Pakistan's cricketers who carry out these attacks? That's appalling. Shouldn't they be pratising their stickball moves. Throw the ball, catch the ball, hit it with your stick. That sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I'm sure she would have if her own bodyguards hadn't murdered her.
    No. They got the bomb in '74. She was murdered by her Sikh bodyguards for going into the Golden Temple on a Sikh Holy day (Op Blue Star) in 1984.

She wasted a whole decade. Dunno what the half lives of whatever they use in their bombs is, but if she'd just got on with it back then, the place might have stopped glowing green by now.

The world would be better. The Ruskies wouldn't have invaded Afg if they had a radioactive neighbour. No Jihadis, no OBL. See? She should have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, it's Pakistan's cricketers who carry out these attacks? That's appalling. Shouldn't they be pratising their stickball moves. Throw the ball, catch the ball, hit it with your stick. That sort of thing?
    Not quite, C. It's a cricketer who runs the gaff and he lets the ISI use terrorist groups to try and kill me and my mates.

After one CWC semi-final where Ind beat Pak, the Pak skipper, Shahid Afridi - with the ironic, given the nature of our discussion, nickname of "Boom Boom" said in his post match presser that Allah hasn't given Indians hearts like he has to Pakistani Muslims (ignoring that there are actually more Muzzies in Ind than Pak.)

You see? Vile race, Johnny Pak cricketer. Should be banned and/or nuked.

Not quite, C. It's a cricketer who runs the gaff and he lets the ISI use terrorist groups to try and kill me and my mates.

After one CWC semi-final where Ind beat Pak, the Pak skipper, Shahid Afridi - with the ironic, given the nature of our discussion, nickname of "Boom Boom" said in his post match presser that Allah hasn't given Indians hearts like he has to Pakistani Muslims (ignoring that there are actually more Muzzies in Ind than Pak.)

You see? Vile race, Johnny Pak cricketer. Should be banned and/or nuked.
    You won't find me arguing with you there, g.

You won't find me arguing with you there, g.
    Good man, C.

So if I start a petition to ban them from the CWC and/or crowd fund the buying of a nuke and delivery system, I can count on your support?

If I get a nuke and hire a plane in Delhi, you couldn't do the flying and bombing bit, could you? You know, fly over to Karachi,lob it out the window and turn round and come back home? I'll buy you a curry for doing it.

Good man, C.

So if I start a petition to ban them from the CWC and/or crowd fund the buying of a nuke and delivery system, I can count on your support?

If I get a nuke and hire a plane in Delhi, you couldn't do the flying and bombing bit, could you? You know, fly over to Karachi,lob it out the window and turn round and come back home? I'll buy you a curry for doing it.
    I'm your man g. We'll go to Punjabi By Nature for the daal Makhani, stopping on the way for pani puri

I'm your man g. We'll go to Punjabi By Nature for the daal Makhani, stopping on the way for pani puri
    Oooh, I do love a Daal Makhani.

Where is this place? Can you send a link or address?

Hanging around with the street kids, the glw and I would just go to dirt cheap places in the Ganj, with the odd expensive breakfast in a 5* like the Imperial on Janpath. (Closest to the 'Ganj, see?)

The glw's been filming in Rajasthan since new year but she'll be back to Delhi in a week or two. As we've missed both her birthday and Valentine's it would be nice to tell her I've booked a meal for her.

How much would it cost, do you reckon, and how far is it from the Ganj/New Delhi railways station/CP?

Oooh, I do love a Daal Makhani.

Where is this place? Can you send a link or address?

Hanging around with the street kids, the glw and I would just go to dirt cheap places in the Ganj, with the odd expensive breakfast in a 5* like the Imperial on Janpath. (Closest to the 'Ganj, see?)

The glw's been filming in Rajasthan since new year but she'll be back to Delhi in a week or two. As we've missed both her birthday and Valentine's it would be nice to tell her I've booked a meal for her.

How much would it cost, do you reckon, and how far is it from the Ganj/New Delhi railways station/CP?
    It's a while since I was there, sadly. But here's the linky https://punjabibynature.in/

When I got back to Delhi from Rajasthan once I asked my chum to take me for a laal maas. He took me to a shopping mall, where we sat in a reproduction Victorian railway carriage... I thought he'd brought me to a tourist trap but it was absolutely superb, as good as any laal mass I've had in Raj. Do you know the place I mean?