Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Caviar and sausages, innit.

Mind you, these aren’t even decent sausages. These are those frozen, skinless Richmond abominations that are weirdly pink and don’t really taste of meat.
    Cor, now I fancy a sausage. Even a Richmond one. Nestling there on a plate like a kitten in bed with its siblings, the two fried eggs, the 6 rashers of streaky bacon and the black pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cor, now I fancy a sausage. Even a Richmond one. Nestling there on a plate like a kitten in bed with its siblings, the two fried eggs, the 6 rashers of streaky bacon and the black pudding.
    I had some of those Heck chicken sausages. They are quite nice but hard to tell when they are cooked.

Right, but they actually cost the same as caviar. Unpleasant, of course, but we just have to grin and bear it, for now.

Caviar and sausages, innit.

Mind you, these aren’t even decent sausages. These are those frozen, skinless Richmond abominations that are weirdly pink and don’t really taste of meat.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I had some of those Heck chicken sausages. They are quite nice but hard to tell when they are cooked.
    What are you, Jewish?

Chicken sausages, ffs!

What of the fried slice, hmm? After all, all that meat will have produced some wonderfully flavoured fat. Criminal to waste it.

What of the fried slice, hmm? After all, all that meat will have produced some wonderfully flavoured fat. Criminal to waste it.
    I had kind of assumed that was a given, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You sick ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You sick ****.
    We are as one in this matter, sw.

It’s like watching a glass of water.
    I do rather like Emery's touchline antics.

We are as one in this matter, sw.
    Our shared disgust must be a result of your inherent Irishness.

Tiocfaidh ar lá B.