Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've never heard (seen) ganpati slate Ramsey for his flickery, have you?
    "as the primary reason many use"

Many, not Ganpati.

Which is why I did not criticise the fella, merely pointed out the game to be a funny old game in the context of how one person can be driven demented by an action that another appreciates.

Don't try and pick a fight with me you Dutch fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Despite the stadium sounding like a busy shopping mall, I agree with LA (to add to your centre-backs scoring cloud9...defenders clearing off the line )
    An intriguing match for the connoisseur in which the ref should have blown for time 5-10 minutes earlier
    Yes - always nice. I'm sure Kenny Sansom cleared the ball off the line at least once I match in his prime

Chavley always enjoyed a goal-line clearance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - always nice. I'm sure Kenny Sansom cleared the ball off the line at least once I match in his prime
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    "as the primary reason many use"

Many, not Ganpati.

Which is why I did not criticise the fella, merely pointed out the game to be a funny old game in the context of how one person can be driven demented by an action that another appreciates.

Don't try and pick a fight with me you Dutch fanny.
    You said it was an incredible thing for him to say. I merely posited that it would only be an incredible thing to say if he had said the opposite about someone else.

Did I mention last year or Wenger? You oddballs are obsessed with the past. I spoke only of last night.

It was dull and not pleasant to watch. You can argue with that statement, and I'll debate you, but your response is a rant against our old manager who has no control over what happens now. Odd.
    Oh be quiet you disingenuous old goat. You've been sniping at Unai since the day he arrived. We progressed to the last 16 of a major tourney and all you can do is grizzle because none of the goals were preceded by a hundred sideways passes.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Chavley always enjoyed a goal-line clearance too.
    and a four-foot over-the-line clearance once as well

It’s like watching a glass of water.
    Caviar and sausages, innit.

Mind you, these aren’t even decent sausages. These are those frozen, skinless Richmond abominations that are weirdly pink and don’t really taste of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh be quiet you disingenuous old goat. You've been sniping at Unai since the day he arrived. We progressed to the last 16 of a major tourney and all you can do is grizzle because none of the goals were preceded by a hundred sideways passes.
    ‘Major tourney’

Bate Borisov

Oh, it's not about Unai, I think; nothing really to do with him at all, per se. It's all about the WOB.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Excuse me, I fought through two world wars to protect freedom of expression and I consider myself free to express my view without be silenced by you, you jobbie-tugging bully.

If we had had the internet in the early '90s you would have seen me expressing a similar view about George Graham and his 'style' of football. So suck it up, ponceboy. You will never silence me.