Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bland.

Bland.

It’s like watching a glass of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Give it up C. Arsene’s gone and struggling at coming to terms that several months on, he’s only been offered the MK Dons gig.

An own goal and two set pieces.

But, and I'm only being generous cos Ozil started:

1. We did get so many corners we were bound to score at least one eventually.

2. Ozil did about half a dozen flicks that, while none worked, were sexy. I don't mind us giving the ball away like that cos if it had worked it would have led to a sexy goal.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Give it up C. Arsene’s gone and struggling at coming to terms that several months on, he’s only been offered the MK Dons gig.
    Did you enjoy watching that game?

Odd thing to say after we just won a match 3-0, I'd have thought. Would a 3-0 defeat have invigorated you more?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Again, that seems an odd question. But that's where we are at nowadays, I suppose ..

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Did you enjoy the game against the Swedish aprt timers in the same round last year?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

At this point I honestly don’t know if you guys are serious or trolling.

There wasn’t anything remotely enjoyable about losing to Forest, Bayern 10-2, Palace 3-0 with Flamini who supposedly wasn’t good enough for us or even drawing 1-1 vs 10 man mamagerless Atletico. Never mind all of the horrific defeats over the past few years.

Don’t get this Wengerball stuff...we haven’t seen that since the Invincible season and we’re talking about someone who made close to £200m off of us down the years...you shouldn’t feel sorry for him. He was well looked after and has no interest of ever getting back into football.

And I’m unsure why people have turned on Unai.

We all knew and accepted this season was about him and the players working together and we wouldn’t see real changes until Year 2 or 3 of his time here.

Not sure why this has changed especially given out injuries and the clear incompetency of some of our players.

Actually think people owe him an apology.

Ozil is fit and duly started last night. Even got the captain’s armband towards the end.

There is clearly no rift between the two and Unai has simply been covering for the lad until he was fully fit.
    Last edited by Tony C; 02-22-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Did you enjoy the game against the Swedish aprt timers in the same round last year?
    Very interesting game of football that and we were, despite your protestations, never even close to going out. Over 180 minutes they were only within one goal with us for about 30, for the majority of the tie we were two clear

I also enjoyed last night, though. I love it when our centre backs score ldschool:

Word T ... word! I have had it with these fúckin' Wengerphiles and their

bitch whining for all that interminable tippy tappy Wengerball bóllocks. The object of any sporting contest is the win the ****.