Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a little proud to say that until yesterday I had no idea

I am a little proud to say that until yesterday I had no idea

whatsoever who Karl Lagerfeld was.

He has the look of the concentration camp about him and I don't mean as an inmate. Oh and, of course, a great deal of the cock has been planted up his bowels.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

He has the look of the concentration camp about him and I don't mean as an inmate. Oh and, of course, a great deal of the cock has been planted up his bowels.
    concentration camp?

good work, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I was proud to say I'd never heard of Jessie Smollet until the other day. And now he's in prison.

It just goes to show you, doesn't it

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Those are my fave media obits. A guy you never heard of assumes room temperature and all of media is rife with glowing tributes. Jeepers, it's almost as if they have many obits pre-written. Just hit a button and out they go. But of course we know that the truth is that the millenials who work in media for starving wages these days are wordly, astute and intelligent so they are quite aware of all of these recently deceased. Right?

Hmmm, what would your prewritten obit say, Herbs?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I was proud to say I'd never heard of Jessie Smollet until the other day. And now he's in prison.

It just goes to show you, doesn't it
    It's Jussie! Crawl out from that rock!

Well as I was typing it IU I thought to myself "what a jolly

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    concentration camp?

good work, h
    little play on words I've contrived! I wonder if anyone will spot it". I might have known you'd be the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    It's Jussie! Crawl out from that rock!
    Surely there must have been some preacher from the northern states conducting the christening, chief ? Jessie , presumably pronounced Jussie in the deep South ?

little play on words I've contrived! I wonder if anyone will spot it". I might have known you'd be the only one
    Oh, Konzentrations Lage! I geddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, Konzentrations Lage! I geddit.
    And I also knew c, that only you would fluent and dare I say nuanced enough in german to spot that little bon mot

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Those are my fave media obits. A guy you never heard of assumes room temperature and all of media is rife with glowing tributes. Jeepers, it's almost as if they have many obits pre-written. Just hit a button and out they go. But of course we know that the truth is that the millenials who work in media for starving wages these days are wordly, astute and intelligent so they are quite aware of all of these recently deceased. Right?

Hmmm, what would your prewritten obit say, Herbs?
    Obits are no joke, Chief. I used to work next to the obits department in the Times - very hard workers. Most notable for the two hot Goth chicks who worked there