I was in Paharganj, New Delhi in 2005 when they attacked that and 3 other bazaars 2 days before Diwali.

An hour later and they'd have killed me. 10-20 mins later and they'd have killed Bimla, a beggar lady I've known since the '90s.

I didn't know if some other mates were alive or dead for 2 days as their shop was slap bang in the middle of the cordonned off area.

I also used to go for breakfast in the Taj Mahal Intercontinental in Mumbai when I flew in before getting the sleeper bus down to Goa and they attacked that. I was friendly with one of the waiters there, Mohan.

So I say ban the ****ers.

If that bhenchod Khan wants his team to play cricket again, then he should get the ISI to call off their attack dogs.

I can't stand Modi and his BJP Hindutva fascists, but he's right on this. Why the fück are supposedly civilised nations like us allowing a country that sponsors terrorism to play in the CWC. That's not cricket, old boy.

Seriously, if I had a Tardis and a gun with 6 bullets, I put the whole fücking lot of them into Jinnah, just to make sure.

Indira really should have nuked Pak off the face of God's clean earth when India got the bomb in '74.