Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maybe Emery is this geenration's Rioch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

Have you enjoyed it a? Do you dig the moustache?

#threadjack no. 2: Ullswater in April
    It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.
    He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.

He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.
    They could probably digitally animate him these days. Imagine that! New Morses with a digitised John Thaw! He could have adventures in space or travel through time - anything.

I think this would be ace.

I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

Have you enjoyed it a? Do you dig the moustache?

#threadjack no. 2: Ullswater in April
    No, don't like the tache, but then I never do. I have enjoyed it, and the second one I got completely lost in the byzantine twists which was quite the authentic experience. He's also getting starting to become a bit more rude, arrogant and aloof. He's finally turning into Morse.

Ullswater AGAIN? There are other valleys available, you know. #sniff

Lambsies though.

Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, don't like the tache, but then I never do. I have enjoyed it, and the second one I got completely lost in the byzantine twists which was quite the authentic experience. He's also getting starting to become a bit more rude, arrogant and aloof. He's finally turning into Morse.

Ullswater AGAIN? There are other valleys available, you know. #sniff

Lambsies though.
    True. I wanted to get out to Ennerdale really, since that is ikely to be where we move to, but then I happened upon this wee hoosey and simply had to try it! http://www.fox-hollow.co.uk/about-the-cottage/

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.
    Not above a little light torture to extricate information from some toerag neither.

Not above a little light torture to extricate information from some toerag neither.
    Sounds excellent. There isn't enough torture on Sunday evenings on ITV.

It clashes with Antiques Roadshow, though

True. I wanted to get out to Ennerdale really, since that is ikely to be where we move to, but then I happened upon this wee hoosey and simply had to try it! http://www.fox-hollow.co.uk/about-the-cottage/
    Very nice. You'll be able to nip out to the mining museum.

Criteria for the job:

1/ A kind face
    2/ A nice, but comprehensible foreign accent (scotchmen need not apply)
    3/ An endearing inability to tie a decent tie knot.
    4/ Must dress as though someone has hung a suit on a fencepost.
    5/ A lack of respect for English syntax
    A kind face?

Let's be clear here, if those rumours had turned out to be true nobody would have been surprised.