Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Please God let it happen :clap:

Please God let it happen :clap:

"George Galloway tells @skynewsniall on @SkyNewsPolitics he's written to the Labour party General Secretary asking for his expulsion to be rescinded."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "George Galloway tells @skynewsniall on @SkyNewsPolitics he's written to the Labour party General Secretary asking for his expulsion to be rescinded."
    I'm trying to think if there's anyone on the left sufficiently toxic that they wouldn't let them in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm trying to think if there's anyone on the left sufficiently toxic that they wouldn't let them in now.
    Alex Iwobi?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Alex Iwobi?
    Nice work la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nice work la.
    Talking of which, I was heartened to read in the serialisation of that Bower chap's book on Corbyn that our Jez actually has no affection for the Arsenal whatsoever and simply does it to boost his man of the people credentials (although the idea that you'd do that by supporting Arsenal is pretty funny in itself).
    It's always bothered me that he associates himself with our club. The knowledge that he is simply a fraud is very comforting.

Bergkampesque finishing from LA there
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

" Talking of which, I was heartened to read in the serialisation of that Bower chap's book on Corbyn that our Jez actually has no affection for the Arsenal whatsoever and simply does it to boost his man of the people credentials (although the idea that you'd do that by supporting Arsenal is pretty funny in itself).
    It's always bothered me that he associates himself with our club. The knowledge that he is simply a fraud is very comforting"

He's not another Melvyd Bradd is he?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of which, I was heartened to read in the serialisation of that Bower chap's book on Corbyn that our Jez actually has no affection for the Arsenal whatsoever and simply does it to boost his man of the people credentials (although the idea that you'd do that by supporting Arsenal is pretty funny in itself).
    It's always bothered me that he associates himself with our club. The knowledge that he is simply a fraud is very comforting.
    He was sat quite near me for a game last season and he looked totally bored sh*tless.

Then again, so did everyone else :Wengerout: