Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Soubry, Allen and Wollaston strongly rumoured to jump Tory ship later this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He does look ridiculously good for a 71-year-old, to be fair. Amazing skin.
    As someone said yesterday 'That must be quite the portrait he keeps in his attic'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    George Soros is Jewish and has been the subject of a certain amount of anti-semitic abuse.
    George Soros - via his foundation - very openly funds globalist projects aimed at promoting open borders, undermining national sovereignty and is on record as having funded anti-Brexit initiatives.

Both of these statements are true, but neither one is relevant to the other. Highlighting the second fact does not make one anti-semitic.

Besides, it is interesting to note that TIG has not declared itself a party and one has to wonder whether that is because political parties are required by law to declare where their funding comes from and loose affiliations of MPs are not.
    Hmm, you are clearly deeply troubled by this jewish question. I wonder whether you have considered a final solution to it?

I believe there is a nice villa available at Wannsee where you and like-minded colleagues could meet to discuss the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Of course, but there's nothing wrong with using the racism bar as set by the left to hoist them by their own retard.
    There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?
    Last edited by Burney; 02-20-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, you are clearly deeply troubled by this jewish question. I wonder whether you have considered a final solution to it?

I believe there is a nice villa available at Wannsee where you and like-minded colleagues could meet to discuss the matter.
    I must admit that when I was in Budapest a couple of years ago, I saw the anti-Soros posters where he was a puppetmaster and was impressed by the innocent joie de vivre with which they'd decided to employ such a rampantly anti-semitic trope. None of this ambiguity nonsense.

There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?
    We have a racist Sunday in my local. It's not as fun as Pervert Monday though

George Soros is Jewish and has been the subject of a certain amount of anti-semitic abuse.
    George Soros - via his foundation - very openly funds globalist projects aimed at promoting open borders, undermining national sovereignty and is on record as having funded anti-Brexit initiatives.

Both of these statements are true, but neither one is relevant to the other. Highlighting the second fact does not make one anti-semitic.

Besides, it is interesting to note that TIG has not declared itself a party and one has to wonder whether that is because political parties are required by law to declare where their funding comes from and loose affiliations of MPs are not.
    Soros is anti Israel so highlighting the billions he pours into destroying the European and North American Nation states can't really see you labeled under the auld antisemitic craic. Not to mention he's a real life no messing about nazi collaborator too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Soros is anti Israel so highlighting the billions he pours into destroying the European and North American Nation states can't really see you labeled under the auld antisemitic craic. Not to mention he's a real life no messing about nazi collaborator too.
    Yes, if Ken Livingstone met him he could actually say "Were you a concentration camp guard?" and be very close to the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, if Ken Livingstone met him he could actually say "Were you a concentration camp guard?" and be very close to the money.
    I'm not sure any of this stuff is...y'know...strictly true.

He was 14 when the war ended. How much actual collaboration do you think he was able to get up to?

I'm not sure any of this stuff is...y'know...strictly true.

He was 14 when the war ended. How much actual collaboration do you think he was able to get up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He goes on in the same interview to say that he was just a witness to the confiscation.