Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Soubry, Allen and Wollaston strongly rumoured to jump Tory ship later this morning

So Soubry, Allen and Wollaston strongly rumoured to jump Tory ship later this morning

and join the Independent Group.

Sh*t gettin' real

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Sh*t gettin' real
    If I see the human foghorn Soubry on the TV shrieking her batshít bóllocks I fear I'll put my foot through the screen.

Sh*t gettin' real
    This is hardly a surprise given that they all took any reference to the Conservative party off their websites yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I see the human foghorn Soubry on the TV shrieking her batshít bóllocks I fear I'll put my foot through the screen.
    This is what you get for Dave allowing the entryism of non-tories into the Conservative Party in order to make them into the 'soft, fluffy, caring' pile of b0llocks it is today.

The cull of these scumbags can't come soon enough for me.

Sh*t gettin' real
    In fact, it could be argued that what's more interesting are the names that aren't there. These three are all entryist non-Tories. People who (whatever their many faults) actually have some history in the Tory party like Grieve, Boles and Duncan are notable by their absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In fact, it could be argued that what's more interesting are the names that aren't there. These three are all entryist non-Tories. People who (whatever their many faults) actually have some history in the Tory party like Grieve, Boles and Duncan are notable by their absence.
    Sure, but you have to imagine the original 7 would not have made the move without absolute cast-iron certainty that many more would follow them from both parties, otherwise why take the risk?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is what you get for Dave allowing the entryism of non-tories into the Conservative Party in order to make them into the 'soft, fluffy, caring' pile of b0llocks it is today.

The cull of these scumbags can't come soon enough for me.
    It will make me unhappy as the current focus seems to be almost solely on what an appalling, racist cretin the leader of the opposition is. Hearing this repeated endlessly fills me with joy.

If this were to happen the focus would move towards the polarisation of modern politics etc etc - which would be highly disappointing.

Sure, but you have to imagine the original 7 would not have made the move without absolute cast-iron certainty that many more would follow them from both parties, otherwise why take the risk?
    There was no 'risk' for these three. Not one of them had a chance of being allowed to retain their seat.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It will make me unhappy as the current focus seems to be almost solely on what an appalling, racist cretin the leader of the opposition is. Hearing this repeated endlessly fills me with joy.

If this were to happen the focus would move towards the polarisation of modern politics etc etc - which would be highly disappointing.
    But the mental thing is, no-one is saying Corbyn himself is anti-semitic, merely that he's presiding over a culture of anti-semitism.

Which is rather annoying given that no-one in the history of the world has endorsed, defended, advocated and stood alongside anti-semites more than Jeremy Corbyn,

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Never mind the racism, Derek Hatton has been re-admitted to the Labour Party. There is no more extraordinary indictment of the modern Labour Party than that. It is literally unbelievable.