Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was wondering about the legal position regarding the revocation of

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not really sure why they should get any say at all, tbh. Besides, as I understand it, Dutch law is much more paternalistic in these matters and regards the child of a Dutch father as automatically being a Dutch.

Even so, I can't imagine they'll be clamouring to get the spawn of two fùcking jihadis on their books any time soon.
    Oh Mijneer Rutte will be positively falling over himself to demonstrate the essential Dutch qualities of, you know, being leftards.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It is pretty odd that parents routinely have their kids taken away from them for negligent behaviour such as alcoholism, smacking their kids around a bit. And yet a woman with avowed sadistic motivations is allowed to keep hers.
    I think we've probably established by now that there is virtually no principle of social care, jurisprudence or policing that we are not prepared to ride roughshod over if it involves Allans.

In fact, the reason this decision is causing such a stir is that for once we haven't just rolled over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh Mijneer Rutte will be positively falling over himself to demonstrate the essential Dutch qualities of, you know, being leftards.
    He's pretty fùcking mouthy for a bloke who's only in the job because of an anti-Wilders protest vote, isn't he?

Speccy cùnt.

He's pretty fùcking mouthy for a bloke who's only in the job because of an anti-Wilders protest vote, isn't he?

Speccy cùnt.
    I hated him from the moment I heard him being interviewed on Radio 4, when John Humphrys called him, 'Prime Minister' and he replied, without a hint of self-awareness of the patronising nature of his response, 'That's not how we do things in the Netherlands, please call me Marc.'

Someone needs to tell her that since she’s been away we now have Universal credits...that should scare her off imo

I hated him from the moment I heard him being interviewed on Radio 4, when John Humphrys called him, 'Prime Minister' and he replied, without a hint of self-awareness of the patronising nature of his response, 'That's not how we do things in the Netherlands, please call me Marc.'

Plus he hasn't got great hair like Geert Wilders.

Plus he hasn't got great hair like Geert Wilders.
    The Dutch Prime Minister has an official residence just outside The Hague.

Here it is:

Denhaag_catshuis-3b.jpg

Nice enough gaffe, surely?

Our man Mark lives in a small flat in the centre of The Hague 'to be nearer his office'.

Last edited by Sir C; 02-20-2019 at 10:19 AM.

The Dutch Prime Minister has an official residence just outside The Hague.

Here it is:

Denhaag_catshuis-3b.jpg

Nice enough gaffe, surely?

Our man Mark lives in a small flat in the centre of The Hague 'to be nearer his office'.

Ugh. Virtue-signalling prick. What does he do when foreign potentates rock up? Invite them in for a Pot Noodle?

Mind you, this is what happens when your Royal Family abandons gravitas in favour of the common touch. No-one knows how to behave.