Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just had a chat with Mesut's cousin in the petrol station

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You big fúcking drama queen.
    Would you be kind enough to give me a definitive list of words and phrases which are acceptable to you?

You'll notice I have refrained from calling you names, such as small-minded bigoted thick Paddy. That is because I am fundamentally a better person than you. #wes
    Last edited by Sir C; 02-18-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would you be kind enough to give me a definitive list of words and phrases which are acceptable to you?

You'll notice I have refrained from calling you names, such as small-minded bigotyed thick Paddy. That is because I am fundamentally a better person than you. #wes
    Oh come on Dutch ffs.

"I am appalled at what he has done to the football club".

He has a massive job of rebuilding to do and it would appear from the outside to be one where frictions and issues within the club hierarchy are not helping. In his short period the man who employed him has walked as has another man who made up the 3 man panel to select him.

The club as an entity is in a bit of a fúcking mess and to be honest given some of the injuries he is dealing with he has done a sterling job to have us even in contention for 4th which we are.

The Ozil situation is a mess and probably one of his making. The Ramsey one less so.

I take all you have said about the lack or apparent absence of a plan and will agree with you, but it is so early in his management to be setting off flares of alarm just yet.

Patience is key here as we have probably another 12 months before we know if he is looking like a succesful appointment or not.

For the record, I’m very much with you on this.

I’d be entirely happy giving him at least two more seasons’ grace, regardless of how the rest of this one pans out.

People who are questioning him at this point are as contemptuous as anyone who turned on Wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Not many were accusing him of rank incompetence when we went 22 games without loss and pasted Spurs while playing fantastic football.

It wasn't that long ago, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    For the record, I’m very much with you on this.

I’d be entirely happy giving him at least two more seasons’ grace, regardless of how the rest of this one pans out.

People who are questioning him at this point are as contemptuous as anyone who turned on Wenger.
    I'm guessing you mean 'contemptible'.

Thick, big-nosed ****.

You'll notice I have refrained from calling you names, such as small-minded bigoted thick Paddy. That is because I am fundamentally a better person than you. #wes
    Even if he has an omelette, I bet it won't be baveuse. It'll be one of those awful American things you could sole your shoe with.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We also have the highest number of goals conceded of any team in the top six (indeed, we're 10th highest overall), so you'll forgive me if I refrain from coming in my pants just yet.
    We are severley handicapped by having to field one Skhodran Mustafi with alarming regularity, b.

Shirley you can cut Emery some slack for that..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oh come on Dutch ffs.

"I am appalled at what he has done to the football club".

He has a massive job of rebuilding to do and it would appear from the outside to be one where frictions and issues within the club hierarchy are not helping. In his short period the man who employed him has walked as has another man who made up the 3 man panel to select him.

The club as an entity is in a bit of a fúcking mess and to be honest given some of the injuries he is dealing with he has done a sterling job to have us even in contention for 4th which we are.

The Ozil situation is a mess and probably one of his making. The Ramsey one less so.

I take all you have said about the lack or apparent absence of a plan and will agree with you, but it is so early in his management to be setting off flares of alarm just yet.

Patience is key here as we have probably another 12 months before we know if he is looking like a succesful appointment or not.
    The club is in a bit of a mess, I agree, and that's far from his fault. What I object to is the utter bóllocks we are seeing on the pitch most games. I'd rather watch MK Dons than us at the moment - and within recent memory, even when we weren't winning trophies, we were the hot ticket in town. People wanted to watch The Arsenal. People admired the way The Arsenal played football. Now the way The Arsenal play football is like Stoke without the fighting spirit. I repeat, I don't know yet if that's because he's a rubbish coach or because he is destroying to rebuild, but he has ruined the way we play and that offends me.

The club is in a bit of a mess, I agree, and that's far from his fault. What I object to is the utter bóllocks we are seeing on the pitch most games. I'd rather watch MK Dons than us at the moment - and within recent memory, even when we weren't winning trophies, we were the hot ticket in town. People wanted to watch The Arsenal. People admired the way The Arsenal played football. Now the way The Arsenal play football is like Stoke without the fighting spirit. I repeat, I don't know yet if that's because he's a rubbish coach or because he is destroying to rebuild, but he has ruined the way we play and that offends me.
    to be honest, sc, that stopped about 5 years ago.

Yes we scored the ocassional wonder-goal but we haven't played 'sexy football' for years.

The club level passes at work were always for entertaining customers; and from about 5 seasons ago we could not give the fúckers away. We still can't. And, there are regularly empty seats (including some of ours) around us.
    The only time there is any demand for them is when we play both Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Chelsea and them. And maybe West Ham.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even if he has an omelette, I bet it won't be baveuse. It'll be one of those awful American things you could sole your shoe with.
    I'm currently all about the crispy Thai omelette. With mussels. Where you kind of deep-fry the beaten egg. #chillisauce

IUFG "to be honest, sc, that stopped about 5 years ago.

Yes we scored the occasional wonder-goal but we haven't played 'sexy football' for years."

That
    (Apart from your spelling of the word 'occasional' which I have now corrected
    10 characters? Pile of cund.