Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am sure AWIMB will want to join with me in celebrating the the birth

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The media's readiness to accept the father as some sort of sad victim is almost unbelievable. This is a man who took her to Al-Muhajiroun rallies attended by now-convicted terrorists when she was 12, ffs!

You appear to have done a lot of research on this. Do you think she kept in contact with her parents while she was out there?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You appear to have done a lot of research on this. Do you think she kept in contact with her parents while she was out there?
    I wouldn't be at all surprised.

To me, the really key thing here is that she doesn't even pretend to be remorseful - even expecting to be sympathised with - and is amn unreconstructed, militant jihadi who represents a clear threat to the security of this country and certain sections of the media are falling over themselves to take her side.
    Whichever way you cut it, there's something deeply, deeply wrong with that.

To me, the really key thing here is that she doesn't even pretend to be remorseful - even expecting to be sympathised with - and is amn unreconstructed, militant jihadi who represents a clear threat to the security of this country and certain sections of the media are falling over themselves to take her side.
    She's either still radicalised or really stupid or both. I'm guessing both. She gave the initial interview in which she was clearly unrepentant, this was followed by her family pointing out that she had been brain washed and probably didn't mean it and this was then followed by a video interview in which she pretty much repeated what she initially said.

I'd let her and the child stay there and rot. If nothing else it sends a very powerful message to anyone thinking of leaving for Muslim dominated, third world sh1tholes. Think of the message if she was let back in, we couldn't prove she broke the law (fairly strong chance of that I think) and she then went back to enjoying the benefits of this country whose values she had rejected.

Ban her for life, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    She's either still radicalised or really stupid or both. I'm guessing both. She gave the initial interview in which she was clearly unrepentant, this was followed by her family pointing out that she had been brain washed and probably didn't mean it and this was then followed by a video interview in which she pretty much repeated what she initially said.

I'd let her and the child stay there and rot. If nothing else it sends a very powerful message to anyone thinking of leaving for Muslim dominated, third world sh1tholes. Think of the message if she was let back in, we couldn't prove she broke the law (fairly strong chance of that I think) and she then went back to enjoying the benefits of this country whose values she had rejected.

Ban her for life, I say.
    You mean you're going to have a find a new holiday destination?

Ban her for life, I say.
    She really ought to sack her PR, tbh.

https://twitter.com/Independent/stat...87686095507456

She really ought to sack her PR, tbh.

https://twitter.com/Independent/stat...87686095507456
    I see she has resorted to a charm offensive to get "home"...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dubai isn't a Muslim dominated third world sh1thole.

Dubai isn't a Muslim dominated third world sh1thole.
    Ummm...its legal system is based in large part on Sharia law. So, whatever else you want to say about it, it definitely is muslim-dominated.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-18-2019 at 04:27 PM.

You might just occasionally leave a tap in for someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    . . . . . . . .

I certainly don't think we should be risking life and limb to go rescue her, especially at cost to tax payer. If she finds her own way back, good luck to her. She'll probably end up at Calais.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman