Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am sure AWIMB will want to join with me in celebrating the the birth

I am sure AWIMB will want to join with me in celebrating the the birth

of Shamima Begum's son and rejoice that mother and baby are doing well. Now we must fight the forces of reactionary cynicism attempting to prevent her returning to her home country.

I am looking forward to hearing again how decapitated heads in dustbins are fine - as long as they came from infidels - and how the Koran is quite unequivocal about the subject of woman being nothing more than cock sockets for the brave young warriors of ISIS.

Tell you what though...ISIS got the marriage game by the balls.

Just fill in an application form

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    of Shamima Begum's son and rejoice that mother and baby are doing well. Now we must fight the forces of reactionary cynicism attempting to prevent her returning to her home country.

I am looking forward to hearing again how decapitated heads in dustbins are fine - as long as they came from infidels - and how the Koran is quite unequivocal about the subject of woman being nothing more than cock sockets for the brave young warriors of ISIS.
    "But she was gwoomed!" cry the hand-wringing apologists for this murderous little cùnt.

No she wasn't. She was raised by muslim extremists, educated by muslim extremists and guess what? She grew up to become a muslim extremist.

All this shít about 'grooming' is just an attempt to blame some external bogeyman rather than face up to the fact that we are breeding these animals in this country and doing fùck all to stop it. She is not some nice, western girl who's been led astray, she is the logical conclusion of importing and tolerating thousands of salafist terrorist sympathisers under the guise of 'compassion'. In that sense at least, she is our fault and our responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "But she was gwoomed!" cry the hand-wringing apologists for this murderous little cùnt.

No she wasn't. She was raised by muslim extremists, educated by muslim extremists and guess what? She grew up to become a muslim extremist.

All this shít about 'grooming' is just an attempt to blame some external bogeyman rather than face up to the fact that we are breeding these animals in this country and doing fùck all to stop it. She is not some nice, western girl who's been led astray, she is the logical conclusion of importing and tolerating thousands of salafist terrorist sympathisers under the guise of 'compassion'. In that sense at least, she is our fault and our responsibility.
    Hmmm - rather surprising that so few of the 2.6 mil Muslims in the UK decided to go to Syria then isn't it? How many went in total; a few hundred? Given the powerful nature of what you describe isn't that somewhat surprising?

Methinks you are rather overstating the issue, Burney.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hmmm - rather surprising that so few of the 2.6 mil Muslims in the UK decided to go to Syria then isn't it? How many went in total; a few hundred? Given the powerful nature of what you describe isn't that somewhat surprising?

Having said that, the vile b1tch would never get anywhere near our shores again if I had my way, of course.

There are more than 25,000 UK muslims on the terror watch list (a number the former chair of the Cobra Intelligence Group describes as 'the tip of the iceberg'). Vastly more UK muslims have fought for ISIS than have joined the British military. Our prisons are widely and openly acknowledged to have turned into terrorist recruiting centres.

Tell me again how I'm overstating the issue.

And hopefully her son had such enormous head it totally ruined her cock socket

Having said that, the vile b1tch would never get anywhere near our shores again if I had my way, of course.
    to the point where the ISIS brethren will find it quite useless to them (given their predilection for raping children I think it highly likely).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    to the point where the ISIS brethren will find it quite useless to them (given their predilection for raping children I think it highly likely).
    I think ISIS' days of rape and murder are behind them, h. Those that aren't dead are currently enjoying the hospitality of those whose loved ones they raped and murdered, so are probably wishing they'd been taken out nice and cleanly by a Hellfire missile.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

She is a British citizen and, as such, should be allowed to return to this country. If she has committed a crime, she should be charged and tried in a court of law and sentenced accordingly, if found guilty.

I see that her parents want to take care of the child.... what a great idea after all, they did a fine job first time round. Perhaps they will learn from their mistakes?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

She is a British citizen and, as such, should be allowed to return to this country. If she has committed a crime, she should be charged and tried in a court of law and sentenced accordingly, if found guilty.

I see that her parents want to take care of the child.... what a great idea after all, they did a fine job first time round. Perhaps they will learn from their mistakes?
    The media's readiness to accept the father as some sort of sad victim is almost unbelievable. This is a man who took her to Al-Muhajiroun rallies attended by now-convicted terrorists when she was 12, ffs!