Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: "Thousands of schoolchildren in the UK are taking part in climate strikes"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Would you mind awfully either paying for a TV licence or ceasing to view or listen to the BBC? There's a good chap.

I mean you wouldn't want us all thinking you're just another freeloading mick parasite, would you?
    Don't have a radio license any more, B.

I'm in Paris and can listen to all radio iPlayer.

I think it good that Frogs and Paddies can listen to proper English accents (and with R4 the best radio in the world) for free. We just subsidise it by getting the Eastenders watching plebs to pay up.

Why the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Don't have a radio license any more, B.

I'm in Paris and can listen to all radio iPlayer.

I think it good that Frogs and Paddies can listen to proper English accents (and with R4 the best radio in the world) for free. We just subsidise it by getting the Eastenders watching plebs to pay up.

Why the problem?
    I haven’t heard an English accent on radio 4 for years. They’re all Jamaican or paddy these days.

Seen. To be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven’t heard an English accent on radio 4 for years. They’re all Jamaican or paddy these days.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."