Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Thousands of schoolchildren in the UK are taking part in climate strikes"

"Thousands of schoolchildren in the UK are taking part in climate strikes"

Has anyone considered administering a good smack round the earhole?

If these little darlings want to protest about 'climate' (?), I wonder why they didn't choose a Saturday?

Part of the UK Student Climate Network, 15-year-old Scarlet, from Suffolk, says the group has a detailed list of demands.
    "We want the UK government to declare a climate emergency and make moves to achieve climate justice, prioritising this above all else," she told BBC News.
    "We're demanding the government listen to us and we will continue to make a noise until they do so.
    "It can't be about behaviour change any more; it has to be about system change."
    Scarlet says she has been vegetarian since she was six, wears second-hand clothes and avoids plastic bags; she also carries reusable straws.

Poor lass...pretty much undateable...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Part of the UK Student Climate Network, 15-year-old Scarlet, from Suffolk, says the group has a detailed list of demands.
    "We want the UK government to declare a climate emergency and make moves to achieve climate justice, prioritising this above all else," she told BBC News.
    "We're demanding the government listen to us and we will continue to make a noise until they do so.
    "It can't be about behaviour change any more; it has to be about system change."
    Scarlet says she has been vegetarian since she was six, wears second-hand clothes and avoids plastic bags; she also carries reusable straws.

Why does she need straws, I wonder?

Pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Has anyone considered administering a good smack round the earhole?

If these little darlings want to protest about 'climate' (?), I wonder why they didn't choose a Saturday?
    Oddly enough I am working from home today and listening to your BBC6 and heard this article on the hourly news.

First child interviewed?

Dublin.

Not any part of your so called United Kingdom.

'Avoids plastic bags'? What, like she runs away from them or what?

Eeeeww, dear. I bet she stinks.

Yep let’s forget Brexit....Scarlet the vegan 2nd hand clothes wearer wants us to sort out the climate

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oddly enough I am working from home today and listening to your BBC6 and heard this article on the hourly news.

First child interviewed?

Dublin.

Not any part of your so called United Kingdom.
    Would you mind awfully either paying for a TV licence or ceasing to view or listen to the BBC? There's a good chap.

I mean you wouldn't want us all thinking you're just another freeloading mick parasite, would you?