Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Thousands of schoolchildren in the UK are taking part in climate strikes"

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Don't have a radio license any more, B.

I'm in Paris and can listen to all radio iPlayer.

I think it good that Frogs and Paddies can listen to proper English accents (and with R4 the best radio in the world) for free. We just subsidise it by getting the Eastenders watching plebs to pay up.

Why the problem?
    I haven’t heard an English accent on radio 4 for years. They’re all Jamaican or paddy these days.

Nothing to do with the current regime, imo. It's been happening for a century, give our take. Blame The Wars.

If you did a straw poll even of this very message board, I doubt you'd find too many of our little quorum who had as many children as siblings, if any children at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Excellent programming.
    "What do we want?"
    "More taxes"
    "When do we want them?"
    "Now!"
    The current regime is doing everything in it's power to destroy the family unit. Normally we don't see this sort of propaganda until they've reached the Uni system. What we're seeing here is the equivalent of some Liberian warlord arming children to kill for his cause.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Seen. To be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven’t heard an English accent on radio 4 for years. They’re all Jamaican or paddy these days.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."