Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I’ve watched us when we were **** in the 70s

I’ve watched us when we were **** in the 70s

the 80s and the 90s. This is a whole different level of ****. This is soulless, heartless, infertile ****. This is sub-Mourinho ****. Only ****s like Wes and Robson are happy to see us fall this far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    the 80s and the 90s. This is a whole different level of ****. This is soulless, heartless, infertile ****. This is sub-Mourinho ****. Only ****s like Wes and Robson are happy to see us fall this far.
    Robson? Who is Robson?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Robson? Who is Robson?
    Stewart Robson.

Stewart Robson.
    Oh, him. He always hated Wenger with a weird and inexplicable intensity.

Oh, him. He always hated Wenger with a weird and inexplicable intensity.
    Him and many dickheads of his ilk.

Him and many dickheads of his ilk.
    oh, well. At least we’re pushing all vestiges of creativity out of the club, so that’s bound to make things better.

Unai is shrewd...he’s concentrating on Top4.

No, C.

When we wree **** in the 70s, we at leats played Chippy, as opposed to benching him. And we flogged him to Juve instead of giving him away for free.

18 months ago we were 3-0 up in a flash over there, but everyone says things are so much better now so it must be true.

oh, well. At least we’re pushing all vestiges of creativity out of the club, so that’s bound to make things better.
    Hleb did more tonight than most of Dick's cloggers have done since Xmas.

I go back even further, I’d be lying to say I’ve not seen worse, but certainly not since Don Howe left the club, perhaps earlier.