Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May has played an absolute ****ing blinder here

May has played an absolute ****ing blinder here

Forced the ERG into a position where they simply have to back her amendment tonight.

This deal is blatantly going through, isn’t it.

And as I predicted it will go through without any meaningful changes to the backstop or withdrawal
    agreement as a whole

WES and Burney, I’m looking at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Forced the ERG into a position where they simply have to back her amendment tonight.

And as I predicted it will go through without any meaningful changes to the backstop or withdrawal
    agreement as a whole

Talk about three bald men arguing over a comb.

None of you know what the fúck you're talking about.

Ahem. Who nailed it on the last election? Who predicted that Labour would ultimately back Brexit as they can count on their middle class voters regardless of how much they shaft them?

I’ve got political form, man

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Talk about three bald men arguing over a comb.

None of you know what the fúck you're talking about.

agreement as a whole

This statement has the potential for being an even bigger self ****ing than Berni's legendary effort at the last GE

I don't even know what the or a backstop is.

Mogg has confirmed they’ll vote with the government. I think I’ll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    This statement has the potential for being an even bigger self ****ing than Berni's legendary effort at the last GE

Ahem. Who nailed it on the last election? Who predicted that Labour would ultimately back Brexit as they can count on their middle class voters regardless of how much they shaft them?

I’ve got political form, man
    May's deal is fake Brexit. Vassal status is not leaving the EU, and her capitulation shafts everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    May's deal is fake Brexit. Vassal status is not leaving the EU, and her capitulation shafts everybody.
    Berni will be apoplectic. Incandescent with anger even. A little cross I'd say.

Utter nonsense, it’s a very sensible option which delivers far more of Brexit than many of the other options being floated about i.e. Norway

Oops replying to Ash