Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May has played an absolute ****ing blinder here

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Forced the ERG into a position where they simply have to back her amendment tonight.

This deal is blatantly going through, isn’t it.

And as I predicted it will go through without any meaningful changes to the backstop or withdrawal
    agreement as a whole

WES and Burney, I’m looking at you.
    Last time you tried this you looked a knob - what has happened to justify your latest gloating?

I can confirm that the ERG are abstaining, meaning the government may well be defeated.

I am aware that this lends credence to the many people who claim I am a know-nothing big nosed c*nt.

Mogg has confirmed they’ll vote with the government. I think I’ll be ok.

I can confirm that the ERG are abstaining, meaning the government may well be defeated.

I am aware that this lends credence to the many people who claim I am a know-nothing big nosed c*nt.
    This really hasn’t gone well for you, m. Let us draw a veil over the whole unfortunate business, eh?

Gizza the lottery numbers, M.

By not choosing yours my chances go up by a small fraction.

My chances go up from 1 in 13m to 1 in 6m if I've done the maths right.

And as I predicted .....

Show your workings
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman