Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monty’s top Valentine’s Day tip for 2019

Monty’s top Valentine’s Day tip for 2019

So, we all know that the chicks are weirdly sentimental about Valentine’s, even the ones who claim not to be, whereas us blokes couldn’t give a shiny sh*t.

The one major upside to this is that, if you play it right, sexytime is very much on the cards.

However, should you be considering a Netflix ‘n Chill kind of evening as a precursor, I strongly recommend that you steer clear of acclaimed Oscar nominee “Roma”, which features a still birth scene that is highly likely to kibbosh any aspirations you may have had about getting your dick wet

Be quiet you soft handed cissy boy. A real man takes his woman when he will and

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So, we all know that the chicks are weirdly sentimental about Valentine’s, even the ones who claim not to be, whereas us blokes couldn’t give a shiny sh*t.

The one major upside to this is that, if you play it right, sexytime is very much on the cards.

However, should you be considering a Netflix ‘n Chill kind of evening as a precursor, I strongly recommend that you steer clear of acclaimed Oscar nominee “Roma”, which features a still birth scene that is highly likely to kibbosh any aspirations you may have had about getting your dick wet
    needs no reason save the sating of his primal urge.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    needs no reason save the sating of his primal urge.
    You are an Allan and I claim my five pounds.

Hmmmm. About pikeys, is it?

Has to be said that that was one area where Hitler was very sound.

I passed two chaps this morning as I walked down Leeson Street into town and both were carrying roses.

Given the approximate time of 8:40 I assume they were on their way to work.

Odd I thought. Who gives flowers to a chick in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I passed two chaps this morning as I walked down Leeson Street into town and both were carrying roses.

Given the approximate time of 8:40 I assume they were on their way to work.

Odd I thought. Who gives flowers to a chick in the office.
    Lidl, 100 roses for Ł25........ job done imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lidl, 100 roses for Ł25........ job done imho
    Personally I don’t bother with any of it but is that not expensive given it is LIDL?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Personally I don’t bother with any of it but is that not expensive given it is LIDL?
    Well, ask a flower shop how much 100 roses will be around this time and Ł25 will seem like an absolute bargian. Some places will charge Ł3-4 a flower at this time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmmm. About pikeys, is it?

Has to be said that that was one area where Hitler was very sound.
    So you saw the BBC4 doc the other day too, did you? I must say, the host wasn't very convincing in trying to persuade us not to be mean about them, was he?

But no, Roma isn't about pikeys at all, actually.

So you saw the BBC4 doc the other day too, did you? I must say, the host wasn't very convincing in trying to persuade us not to be mean about them, was he?

But no, Roma isn't about pikeys at all, actually.
    Oh, no, I didn't. I've been in Murica. Why was he suggesting we ought not to wipe out the feral, subhuman filth, then?