Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monty’s top Valentine’s Day tip for 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Monty’s top Valentine’s Day tip for 2019

So, we all know that the chicks are weirdly sentimental about Valentine’s, even the ones who claim not to be, whereas us blokes couldn’t give a shiny sh*t.

The one major upside to this is that, if you play it right, sexytime is very much on the cards.

However, should you be considering a Netflix ‘n Chill kind of evening as a precursor, I strongly recommend that you steer clear of acclaimed Oscar nominee “Roma”, which features a still birth scene that is highly likely to kibbosh any aspirations you may have had about getting your dick wet

Be quiet you soft handed cissy boy. A real man takes his woman when he will and

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So, we all know that the chicks are weirdly sentimental about Valentine’s, even the ones who claim not to be, whereas us blokes couldn’t give a shiny sh*t.

The one major upside to this is that, if you play it right, sexytime is very much on the cards.

However, should you be considering a Netflix ‘n Chill kind of evening as a precursor, I strongly recommend that you steer clear of acclaimed Oscar nominee “Roma”, which features a still birth scene that is highly likely to kibbosh any aspirations you may have had about getting your dick wet
    needs no reason save the sating of his primal urge.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    needs no reason save the sating of his primal urge.
    You are an Allan and I claim my five pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Hmmmm. About pikeys, is it?

Has to be said that that was one area where Hitler was very sound.

I passed two chaps this morning as I walked down Leeson Street into town and both were carrying roses.

Given the approximate time of 8:40 I assume they were on their way to work.

Odd I thought. Who gives flowers to a chick in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I passed two chaps this morning as I walked down Leeson Street into town and both were carrying roses.

Lidl, 100 roses for Ł25........ job done imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lidl, 100 roses for Ł25........ job done imho
    Personally I don’t bother with any of it but is that not expensive given it is LIDL?

Personally I don’t bother with any of it but is that not expensive given it is LIDL?
    Well, ask a flower shop how much 100 roses will be around this time and Ł25 will seem like an absolute bargian. Some places will charge Ł3-4 a flower at this time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

That bit is essential; it's a very pointed and public display of your devotion to whichever particular dolly it happens to be. Equally, she will return the gesture in kind by carrying them proudly home for everyone around to see. So much as to say, He loves me and I love him.

Either that or she'll bin them immediately upon receipt, depending on the circs.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That bit is essential; it's a very pointed and public display of your devotion to whichever particular dolly it happens to be. Equally, she will return the gesture in kind by carrying them proudly home for everyone around to see. So much as to say, He loves me and I love him.

Either that or she'll bin them immediately upon receipt, depending on the circs.
    I have always worked on the theory that if a chap is banging a chick at work then it is on the QT and parading into work with 10 roses is singly not the done thing.

If it is a publicly known coupling then surely best to present them to her later in a more private and dare I say intimate surrounding.