Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Monty’s top Valentine’s Day tip for 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That bit is essential; it's a very pointed and public display of your devotion to whichever particular dolly it happens to be. Equally, she will return the gesture in kind by carrying them proudly home for everyone around to see. So much as to say, He loves me and I love him.

Either that or she'll bin them immediately upon receipt, depending on the circs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I passed two chaps this morning as I walked down Leeson Street into town and both were carrying roses.

Given the approximate time of 8:40 I assume they were on their way to work.

Odd I thought. Who gives flowers to a chick in the office.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That bit is essential; it's a very pointed and public display of your devotion to whichever particular dolly it happens to be. Equally, she will return the gesture in kind by carrying them proudly home for everyone around to see. So much as to say, He loves me and I love him.

Either that or she'll bin them immediately upon receipt, depending on the circs.
    I have always worked on the theory that if a chap is banging a chick at work then it is on the QT and parading into work with 10 roses is singly not the done thing.

If it is a publicly known coupling then surely best to present them to her later in a more private and dare I say intimate surrounding.