Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Well done Dick and the Septic. We've given away a 400k p/w midfielder

  1. #1

    Well done Dick and the Septic. We've given away a 400k p/w midfielder

    Fück you.

    I hope we swap places we Barnet.

    Fücking scum.

    Yes I am pissed in Paris.

    But I don't care.

    Given Dick and the Septic will never make us NL's best team ever again in our entire history, I hope Barnet beat us to 2nd place.

    Hit the Septic capitalists in their pockets. Only lingo untermenschen like that understand.

    Thanks for winning us two cups, Rambo. Wish we could have done your skills justice. I wouldn't quite say Chippy Mk 2, but too fücking close for my liking. Hope you win the CL, preferably against a team I hate.

    Rambo in. Ozil in. AW in. Dick, Septic and the spastics out.

    And no, just to be absolutely clear, I'm not joking. This isn't even a kernal of truth exaggerated for supposedly comic effect.

    I hope those ****s get munched by tigers. Or trampled to death by Wellyphants. Or bitten by cobras.

    Or just taken out and fücking shot at dawn.

    Scum.

    Fück the lot of you and your AFTV mates. The internet and our Septic owner have ruined the team my granddad first got season tickets for. I'd happily switch off the internet, nuke the Septics and feed all of AFTV to tigers if it got us one more season with Rambo.

    You know, he might win us another cup like he did win with two previous finals.

    But fück him and Ozil, eh?

  2. #2
    Well you don't mince your words, do you??

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fück you.

    I hope we swap places we Barnet.

    Fücking scum.

    Yes I am pissed in Paris.

    But I don't care.

    Given Dick and the Septic will never make us NL's best team ever again in our entire history, I hope Barnet beat us to 2nd place.

    Hit the Septic capitalists in their pockets. Only lingo untermenschen like that understand.

    Thanks for winning us two cups, Rambo. Wish we could have done your skills justice. I wouldn't quite say Chippy Mk 2, but too fücking close for my liking. Hope you win the CL, preferably against a team I hate.

    Rambo in. Ozil in. AW in. Dick, Septic and the spastics out.

    And no, just to be absolutely clear, I'm not joking. This isn't even a kernal of truth exaggerated for supposedly comic effect.

    I hope those ****s get munched by tigers. Or trampled to death by Wellyphants. Or bitten by cobras.

    Or just taken out and fücking shot at dawn.

    Scum.

    Fück the lot of you and your AFTV mates. The internet and our Septic owner have ruined the team my granddad first got season tickets for. I'd happily switch off the internet, nuke the Septics and feed all of AFTV to tigers if it got us one more season with Rambo.

    You know, he might win us another cup like he did win with two previous finals.

    But fück him and Ozil, eh?
    The recurring thought I come away with after reading your contributions to AWIMB is that you’re a weird ****.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fück you.

    I hope we swap places we Barnet.

    Fücking scum.

    Yes I am pissed in Paris.

    But I don't care.

    Given Dick and the Septic will never make us NL's best team ever again in our entire history, I hope Barnet beat us to 2nd place.

    Hit the Septic capitalists in their pockets. Only lingo untermenschen like that understand.

    Thanks for winning us two cups, Rambo. Wish we could have done your skills justice. I wouldn't quite say Chippy Mk 2, but too fücking close for my liking. Hope you win the CL, preferably against a team I hate.

    Rambo in. Ozil in. AW in. Dick, Septic and the spastics out.

    And no, just to be absolutely clear, I'm not joking. This isn't even a kernal of truth exaggerated for supposedly comic effect.

    I hope those ****s get munched by tigers. Or trampled to death by Wellyphants. Or bitten by cobras.

    Or just taken out and fücking shot at dawn.

    Scum.

    Fück the lot of you and your AFTV mates. The internet and our Septic owner have ruined the team my granddad first got season tickets for. I'd happily switch off the internet, nuke the Septics and feed all of AFTV to tigers if it got us one more season with Rambo.

    You know, he might win us another cup like he did win with two previous finals.

    But fück him and Ozil, eh?
    At least we’re not having to pay him £400k a week. Good grief, could you imagine?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Fück you.

    I hope we swap places we Barnet.

    Fücking scum.

    Yes I am pissed in Paris.

    But I don't care.

    Given Dick and the Septic will never make us NL's best team ever again in our entire history, I hope Barnet beat us to 2nd place.

    Hit the Septic capitalists in their pockets. Only lingo untermenschen like that understand.

    Thanks for winning us two cups, Rambo. Wish we could have done your skills justice. I wouldn't quite say Chippy Mk 2, but too fücking close for my liking. Hope you win the CL, preferably against a team I hate.

    Rambo in. Ozil in. AW in. Dick, Septic and the spastics out.

    And no, just to be absolutely clear, I'm not joking. This isn't even a kernal of truth exaggerated for supposedly comic effect.

    I hope those ****s get munched by tigers. Or trampled to death by Wellyphants. Or bitten by cobras.

    Or just taken out and fücking shot at dawn.

    Scum.

    Fück the lot of you and your AFTV mates. The internet and our Septic owner have ruined the team my granddad first got season tickets for. I'd happily switch off the internet, nuke the Septics and feed all of AFTV to tigers if it got us one more season with Rambo.

    You know, he might win us another cup like he did win with two previous finals.

    But fück him and Ozil, eh?
    It's 300K a week according to the Times. And anyone who thinks we should be paying that useless Welsh tw@t 300k a week should be strapped into a giggle jacket.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It's 300K a week according to the Times. And anyone who thinks we should be paying that useless Welsh tw@t 300k a week should be strapped into a giggle jacket.
    Quite.
    Simply, Aaron isn't that good.

    Simply, football is fúcked right up.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  7. #7
    From Ornstein:

    The club made Ramsey a new improved offer in September but it was declined by his management team.

    Which is the complete opposite of what we were previously told ie wages agreed but he had extra demands with regards his role in the team and Unai said no.

    Even that seems odd ie Unai saw him as a more offensive player but Ramsey wanted a deeper role in central midfield bit Ramsey has never looked like that sort of defensive player.

    Do we owe Unai an apology? It seems this was down to money and there’s no way I’d give him anything north of 200 a week.

  8. #8
    Right. That's the important thing to keep in mind #WengerOut


    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    At least we’re not having to pay him £400k a week. Good grief, could you imagine?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The recurring thought I come away with after reading your contributions to AWIMB is that you’re a weird ****.
    I stopped reading most of his dribblings some time ago.

  10. #10
    Right. And rugby league doesn't seem to be a whole lot better nowadays either.

    "Ramsey's desire is to play as a number eight."

    Kel Coslett does not like this


    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Quite.
    Simply, Aaron isn't that good.

    Simply, football is fúcked right up.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •