Thread: Burns Gone

Burns Gone

1st ball of the f'ing day!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1st ball of the f'ing day!!
    Useless Surrey ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Useless Surrey ****
    I doubt you saw this but Bob Willis going apoplectic regarding team selection in the round up programme after day 1 was worth my Sky subscription alone. To say he was unamused by Jennings getting picked ahead of Foakes, Curran, anyone else in the squad who undoubtedly would have scored more runs would be an understatement.

I doubt you saw this but Bob Willis going apoplectic regarding team selection in the round up programme after day 1 was worth my Sky subscription alone. To say he was unamused by Jennings getting picked ahead of Foakes, Curran, anyone else in the squad who undoubtedly would have scored more runs would be an understatement.
    Did Bob do that thing where he breaks the third wall?

I would have loved to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would have loved to see that
    ...aaand Jennings has gone.

Painful watching him stink up the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ...aaand Jennings has gone.

Painful watching him stink up the place.
    Yeah - that's it for him now. Shame as he is a rather good short leg. Looks like they might go back to Stoneman for the Ashes though. If Denly gets serious runs, I guess they'll be oblliged to pick him though