Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: he dunnit?

he dunnit?

Thon Polish fella in the missing student in Hull case sound a bit of rum chap...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-court.html
    • Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stole therein of a value unknown three vibrators
    • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
    • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stoke therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash
    • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
    • On July 23, 2018, in Edgecumbe Street you observed another person doing a private act know that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification

Now, 'second hand' sex toys wouldn't have much of a trade value, so whats he doing with them? What on earth must his wife have thought?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Thon Polish fella in the missing student in Hull case sound a bit of rum chap...

• Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stole therein of a value unknown three vibrators
    • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
    • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stoke therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash
    • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
    • On July 23, 2018, in Edgecumbe Street you observed another person doing a private act know that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification

Now, 'second hand' sex toys wouldn't have much of a trade value, so whats he doing with them? What on earth must his wife have thought?
    'knickers'? Is knickers a legal term?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'knickers'? Is knickers a legal term?
    Whilst I admit to having only a rudimentary knowledge of criminal law , I think it is, sc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Good to see he’s been enjoying his freedom of movement.