Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feels like spring, boys.

Feels like spring, boys.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the sap in rising. In my younger days I would now be gearing up to achieve this year's sexytime.

Still. I have my memories.

I suspect you are plotting to plunge your little Chipmunk into a crowd of

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the sap in rising. In my younger days I would now be gearing up to achieve this year's sexytime.

unsuspecting ramblers c. The last thing they will see is the sun reflecting off of your new stainless steel nose.

Crocuses were out in Kennington Park on Saturday. Apparently that's what they are called. Purple things, mainly.

Temps above 10 degrees for the next two weeks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Crocuses were out in Kennington Park on Saturday. Apparently that's what they are called. Purple things, mainly.

Temps above 10 degrees for the next two weeks as well.
    v has been busy photographing some flowers which have appeared in the garden - I may have heard this term 'crocuses' but took no notice, naturally. 10 degrees is nice, but apparently it needs to hit 14 degrees before things really start to grow.

It's snowing outside, sir c

v has been busy photographing some flowers which have appeared in the garden - I may have heard this term 'crocuses' but took no notice, naturally. 10 degrees is nice, but apparently it needs to hit 14 degrees before things really start to grow.
    Well, we don't want the poor blighters thinking it's spring and popping their heads out only to have them frozen off in a late Feb mini ice age.

We’re going to have highs of 6’C this week! I’m hoping for a bit of a thawing. We’ve had about two feet of snow since the second week in January and I can’t be arsed with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's snowing outside, sir c
    Foreign weather doesn't count la #brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, we don't want the poor blighters thinking it's spring and popping their heads out only to have them frozen off in a late Feb mini ice age.
    I have stocked up on wood, coal and peat in expectation of a late February Beast from the East. If it fails to materialise I will be distressed.

I have stocked up on wood, coal and peat in expectation of a late February Beast from the East. If it fails to materialise I will be distressed.
    You'll still need it for the post Brexit apocalypse