Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TV reviewimb:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve come to realise that all I actually want from Chinese food is Singapore noodles, chicken balls with red gloop and ribs with brown gloop. Pretty much everything else is just filler.
    chuck in Szechaun dishes and, of course, duck starters and you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I’ve come to realise that all I actually want from Chinese food is Singapore noodles, chicken balls with red gloop and ribs with brown gloop. Pretty much everything else is just filler.
    Those things aren't really Chinese food though.

Also, you're forgetting things like those dumplings filled with gravy, and chicken noodle soup, and egg fried rice, and the roasted duck with the veneered skin. There's a place in Hong Kong that I've never managed to get to that does it with goose

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    chuck in Szechaun dishes and, of course, duck starters and you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there, b
    There was a time when I’d have included duck and pancakes on that list, but familiarity has bred contempt, I’m afraid. Sad, because I can still remember the sheer wonder of the first time I ate it in a restaurant in Oxford. It was my undisputed favourite food for about a decade.

There was a time when I’d have included duck and pancakes on that list, but familiarity has bred contempt, I’m afraid. Sad, because I can still remember the sheer wonder of the first time I ate it in a restaurant in Oxford. It was my undisputed favourite food for about a decade.
    come back, b.

mmmmmm duck, hoisin sauce, little strips of cucumber and rubbery pancakes :salivate:

all washed down with 5 pints of

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

This was certainly what I was led to believe by the Commando and Victor comics I grew up with.

Whereas when shot, blown up or bayoneted, your Japanese will invariably say ‘Aieeeee!
    Indeed, the word "Aieeeee" directly translating from Japanese into the English "bóllocks".