Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apparently, Sri Lanka is the most suicidey country on earth. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Small glasses stops that.

Trouble is, you have to have lots and lots of them.

Still, just raise your finger and someone brings you a fresh one

I remember once eating lobster and drinking claret on the verandah of the Fort Canning Hotel in Singapore and thinking life was pretty fine.

The next morning, I realised I'd been eaten alive by insects and resembled the Elephant Man. Hubris imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Doesn't it get very warm?
    They’ve invented this remarkable device. It’s a sort of white box that sits in your kitchen and keeps things cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They’ve invented this remarkable device. It’s a sort of white box that sits in your kitchen and keeps things cold.
    Gosh. They have them there, do they? Well I never.

Names are so long they count each suicide as two people?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember once eating lobster and drinking claret on the verandah of the Fort Canning Hotel in Singapore and thinking life was pretty fine.

The next morning, I realised I'd been eaten alive by insects and resembled the Elephant Man. Hubris imo.
    I seem to be immune to the little blighters.

Probably because the glw is an absolute magnet for them
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bowling, T

#TwelfthMan

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Names are so long they count each suicide as two people?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Thailand's suicide rate is high because of all the chicks with dicks. Transgender suicide rates are sky high.