Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This anti-EU naked woman keeps appearing on my Twitters.

This anti-EU naked woman keeps appearing on my Twitters.

She is leetle beet the tough wânk imo.

https://twitter.com/vnbateman/status...82514691276800

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Makes a change to see a furry beaver nowadays, b, innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Makes a change to see a furry beaver nowadays, b, innit
    Yes. Although even h would struggle to become aroused by this one, I fear. And he'd fùck a hearthrug.

Yes. Although even h would struggle to become aroused by this one, I fear. And he'd fùck a hearthrug.
    that is basically what she's got down there.
    A fiver to cover each of her tits and three £20 notes to cover her bush...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

This whole business seems to have triggered a mass outbreak of mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Great isn't it?

however, it has made #BBCQT absolutely unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think it's just laid bare (no pun intended) the latent mental illness that already existed - often at alarmingly senior levels of our society.

Face of a 12 year old, body of a 60 year old. Ian Huntley would have been furious if he brought this one back for tea and biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Great isn't it?

however, it has made #BBCQT absolutely unwatchable.
    BBCQT was always unwatchable. The very desire to participate it ought to get you put on a register.

BBCQT was always unwatchable. The very desire to participate it ought to get you put on a register.
    Oh I don't know. It used to be quite fun. I suppose you need simultaneous Twitter on the go.

Amateur politician meltdowns, the righties and lefties accusing the Beeb of bias, lefties accusing the government of being the root cause of all evil in the world, absolute bóllocks, etc