Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsene Wenger is a better man than you.

Arsene Wenger is a better man than you.

"Arsène Wenger is preparing to return to football and is set to take up one of four job offers within a month.

Wenger, 69, has told friends that he is missing the day-to-day involvement of working with players and is itching to return to a job in the game. The Frenchman parted company with Arsenal at the end of last season after 22 years as manager and has not worked since apart from occasionally as a TV pundit.

Wenger is still based in London but will not work for another club in the Premier League, believing that it would be disrespectful to Arsenal after all his years there. He is now considering four concrete job offers, one understood to be as director of football at Paris Saint-Germain, another as the head coach of a national team, and two from leading clubs in Europe."

Realising that no other Premiership club would let the soppy old tit

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    will not work for another club in the Premier League, believing that it would be disrespectful to Arsenal
    anywhere near them.

"Arsène Wenger is preparing to return to football and is set to take up one of four job offers within a month.

Wenger, 69, has told friends that he is missing the day-to-day involvement of working with players and is itching to return to a job in the game. The Frenchman parted company with Arsenal at the end of last season after 22 years as manager and has not worked since apart from occasionally as a TV pundit.

Wenger is still based in London but will not work for another club in the Premier League, believing that it would be disrespectful to Arsenal after all his years there. He is now considering four concrete job offers, one understood to be as director of football at Paris Saint-Germain, another as the head coach of a national team, and two from leading clubs in Europe."
    Let it go, Soppy Bóllocks...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The SFC said he would have another job by January..... so what happened eh???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Surely we all knew he was a better man than us? He's right up there with Jesus and Geoffrey Boycott in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The SFC said he would have another job by January..... so what happened eh???
    Notice how M. Wenger unfailingly treats others with respect and displays exemplary manners, no matter the provocation.

You, on the other hand, are a rude, ill-mannered vulgarian.

Allow me to refer you to my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely we all knew he was a better man than us? He's right up there with Jesus and Geoffrey Boycott in my book.
    There is no harm in reminding these peasants that they used to have a role model; someone to whose standards they might aspire. They rejected Him and now swear allgiance to Senor Mediocrity.

Notice how M. Wenger unfailingly treats others with respect and displays exemplary manners, no matter the provocation.

You, on the other hand, are a rude, ill-mannered vulgarian.

Allow me to refer you to my original post.
    He's French sc, so not to be trusted... he used to be part of The Arsenal, he is now just another ex employee
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

There is no harm in reminding these peasants that they used to have a role model; someone to whose standards they might aspire. They rejected Him and now swear allgiance to Senor Mediocrity.
    Did you know that in Basque, 'Unai Emery Etxegoien' means 'The Grass is not always greener - sometimes, in fact, it's mostly dogshít'?

True story.

Chinny reckon.

Still turning down all the biggest jobs in world football is Arsene.