Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How fcuking **** is flatview

How fcuking **** is flatview

Can't we get Treeview back?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    2010 called and it wants its argument back.

Welcome back Maravilloso
    We should just be grateful this place still actually works.

It's like we survived a nuclear bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I didn't like that period of time.
    I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

Whilst watching the likes of Chamakh play for arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Wenger out!
    he appeased* us with those 3 FA cups.

for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I didn't like that period of time.
    I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?

That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?
    I am how you say, foreign.
    what does mean hooker

Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.

Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.
    It isn't hard - the quote provides the context, and a quick glance puts you back on track. At least, that's how it seems to work fine for everyone else. HTH!